BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Orlando,

Just pm-ed you!

p.s. Finally got enough post count to send PMs. :)
LOL- I don't have enough post to reply to your PM...

I will sell it to you, please send me your address and I will try to get it out on Monday since it is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I will let you know the shipping cost once you send the address.

Thanks- send me an email at [email protected] as they come right to my phone and will be able to resond sooner.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Bump. If anyone else wants to sell their spare, or go in half with me, Id be happy to buy / order

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got one new one left. $75 shipped.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have one I think. I'll send it to you for the postage. Probably around $40.

·
Registered
704 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I also have one 100CA1 which is already modded with a tab cut off. i used it for several months in my M5 before I sold my car. If anyone is interested pm me.

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have one if Tonyd2ad doesn't want it. You will just pay the shipping, probably around $45.00, but maybe less.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'll gladly pay that if he doesn't want it.
Thank you,
Pat

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'll let you know what is up in a couple of days.

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
This is a very worthwhile mod. Don't forget the other half of Dan's great suggestions, changing out the harsh tweeters in the door pillars for some Polk 1" speakers. I found that to be the most beneficial to be honest, I did both these mod's when I first got my car.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e63-bmw-m6-forum-bmw-m6-convertible-m6board-com/140708-m6-door-tweeter-replacement.html
I saw that but can't say I much fancy the idea of taking the door apart. I'd love to have it done though, but I just don't have that kind of time I'm afraid. The center speaker seems fairly quick though.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts