BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys Im not sure if you know the hokey player named Lubomir Visnovsky he plays in NHL and he is a very well know hokey player. He comes from Slovakia which is where I come from. Since NHL is on strike he spent the last year in his home country slovakia. He is also known for beeing a huge BMW fan. First he became the godfather of new 3 series and know he bought the new M6 and and had his interior modified by BMW PeterSport which is a local BMW tunning shop.I think the result is very very nice!what do you think guys?:wroom:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Is it Blue Onyx outside? Kinda hard to tell.

The interior is ghastly :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ashok Arora said:
Is it Blue Onyx outside? Kinda hard to tell.

The interior is ghastly :crying:
The exterior is Interlagos blue! The one person here in Bratislava who orderd a individual M5 and he is supposed to one of the first in Europe to get it. His delivery is in february 2006!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Leon82 said:
The exterior is Interlagos blue! The one person here in Bratislava who orderd a individual M5 and he is supposed to one of the first in Europe to get it. His delivery is in february 2006!
It looks well done but I have to agree the interior colours look horrible! :rolleyes: Are there any more in Bratislava - will keep an eye out, I shall be visiting in 2 weeks time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
virage1 said:
It looks well done but I have to agree the interior colours look horrible! :rolleyes: Are there any more in Bratislava - will keep an eye out, I shall be visiting in 2 weeks time
virage1: so where are you comming from?

There is one more indianapolis red M6 the BMW director uses it and black M5!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Leon82 said:
virage1: so where are you comming from?

There is one more indianapolis red M6 the BMW director uses it and black M5!
Have to look out for the M5, although my black M5 is being delivered next Thursday so I will know what it looks like before I visit!

I am coming from London for a long weekend (Friday to Sunday). I'll message you about where to go / eat / see if that is ok with you? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
virage1 said:
Have to look out for the M5, although my black M5 is being delivered next Thursday so I will know what it looks like before I visit!

I am coming from London for a long weekend (Friday to Sunday). I'll message you about where to go / eat / see if that is ok with you? :)
That is absolutly OK! I hope you are bringing the new M5 with you taking it for a spin:)
If you want i can send you my phone number...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Leon82 said:
That is absolutly OK! I hope you are bringing the new M5 with you taking it for a spin:)
If you want i can send you my phone number...
Great - thanks - I'll send you a message. Alas no M5 to Bratislava - although that wouild be a fantastic road-trip. Boring flying I am afraid :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
I actually think it is nice, quite sporty in a unique way. The Interlagos Blue matches well with the blue and grey tones interior.

But the Louis Vuitton is a big :nono: . I'm can't imagine why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
M6 Forever said:
I actually think it is nice, quite sporty in a unique way. The Interlagos Blue matches well with the blue and grey tones interior.

But the Louis Vuitton is a big :nono: . I'm can't imagine why.
M6 Forever - He has the same initials is name is Višnovský Lubomír.:hihi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Leon82 said:
M6 Forever - He has the same initials is name is Višnovský Lubomír.:hihi:
Yes, I noticed, that's why I wrote out in full "Louis Vuitton" and asked why borrow the LV symbol to show-off his name as a designer label?

I have a friend whose initial is BMW, but he doesn't use BMW logo to show his name, in good taste. ;)

Well, your hockey player has a very "Individualised" car then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,476 Posts
BMW colours on the interiour ;) This must be the first aftermarket M6 I see with this big changes on the interiuour. Thanks for the pics.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top