BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some left over caliper stickers from when I got my calipers painted and stickers put on. They're exactly the size to fit on the anti vibration clip. I'd sell a sheet of 6 for $20 shipped to your house. I have 2 sheets.

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these are vinyl with adhesive on the back. for best results you're gonna have to clear coat over them after painting your calipers to assure they stay....or just keeping putting new ones on

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'll take a sheet if you still have them

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup, one sheet left...the sheet that is left has 5 good emblems and one with a small imperfection. Maybe you'll notice the imperfection, maybe not but I just want to be honest. If you want it let me know. Email address is [email protected]. Milton, I'll be mailing out your sheet tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Would i be able to cut the #6 off, and just keep the M, if so interested let me know if sheet is still available.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, you should be able to cut and seperate them. I'm going to give dibs in order of expressed interest in this last sheet. I'll post pics later today when I get home and then we'll go from there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts