BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I have had this beauty for a little over two years and have enjoyed every moment with her. However, I am moving to the North for work and need a 4x4 to get around in the snow. I have priced it to sell quickly, the car in is Houston. It's always been garaged and had been maintained very well. As with a fair number of the 2006's it originally had SMG problems which is when BMW bought it back from the original over and replaced the entire transmission including the clutch and SMG pump. So there are actually only 40,000 miles on these parts. Attached is the auto trader ad with about 30 pictures. Car has 77k on it. Looking to get $24,500 for it. Calling or texting is best 214-208-2533 Charles Crews.

Cars for Sale: 2006 BMW M6 Coupe in Houston, TX 77004: Coupe Details - 373882268 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ticat I am planning on buying a new Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
That is the least** boring 4x4 (SUV) to get (my wife says that is the next SUV once the LR3 hits 150k), she got 229k out of the Grand Cherokee it would have gotten 300k but the $4,000 cash for clunkers was hard to resist).

I will be out of the country helping my Mother move, be back 7/24 and if you still have it on the market will discuss further.

** of course 4x4's such as 911 Turbo's do not count

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I test drove a 997 turbo a bit over a year ago, ended up buying a house instead. I thought it was the smarter choice but now I am stuck with a place 1200 miles from where I'll be living so maybe I should have just bought the Turbo...

Sounds good look forward to chatting with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts