BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from vacation.

Jahangeer, I apologize for not calling you on the 23rd, but at the last minute my girlfriend got a call from her best friend to go to her house in Aland to spend mid-summer. I kept your numbers in my e-mail and I did not have access to any computers, so I ended up not calling. Once again, my apologies. I was pissed because I really wanted to meet up...I'm very sorry.

However, on the morning of the 23rd before I left, I did see two e34 M5s, one in Tulegatan (license plate beginning with "JGG") and another one on Kamakargatan (license plate "HZT").

In Solna, at the BMW dealership, I saw a purple M5 Touring parked. Don´t remember the license plate though

I also saw an e39 M5, I think the color was Avus Blue, it was in front of the police station, the license plate was a name that began with "SAM".

Two days prior I saw a black e60 M5 driving on that avenue where the Gran Hotel is, close to "King´s Garden"

I also saw a white e39 M5 in Sigtuna, with a blonde woman driving it with two kids on the back.

I really enjoyed Sweden and I probably will go back soon. This time I will make absolutely sure to meet up!!!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
No problems Pepmeister!

Glad you enjoyed Sweden, there are alot of M5's here - the Swedes are car crazy, which is one of the reasons I love living here.

Hope you had an excellent Midsummer! Let me know if you are in the Scandics again - I think we are having a heat wave its in the 30's in the shade over here and hasa been for a week.

Har det så bra!

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
:viking: Tell me when and you can visit me as welll. Glad you liked Sweden!

Pepsmeister said:
I really enjoyed Sweden and I probably will go back soon. This time I will make absolutely sure to meet up!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts