BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, what are some of the best sites you have found for finding E34 M5's here in the US. Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had spent quite an amount of time looking for an M5 in the US. Ideally I wanted an M5 Touring, but was open to any nice '93 or newer with a good amount of options. The places I would frequent were Ebay, Autotrader, Cars.com, bulletin boards such as this one and others you are probably familiar with. Did I mention the time? Finally got linked up with my car through a post on the E34M5 yahoo groups email update. Somebody mentioned an add for a M5 Touring on something called the craiglist. It was the right car for me as an M5 Touring was what I wanted over all, although it needed more work than some of the sedans I had checked out. With the limited numbers of these cars available in the first place, it is becoming harder to find real clean ones. First and foremost be sure to get a pre purchase inspection on any car that you are serious about, and be ready to walk away if need be. Good luck.cherrsagai

1 - 4 of 4 Posts