BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I was wondering if anyone knew of a dealership that is selling a black on black '00 or '01 m5 for ~75-80k, after talking with insurance, they gave us the choice of replacing the car and continuing the lease with the dealership, or just cutting a nice fat check to the dealership for the value of the car. If anyone knows of a dealership with an m5 in that combo, please let me know =) Email me, or give me a buzz at 832-428-8150..Thanks guys

Amir

·
Registered
90 Posts
don't know if it's still there, but 3 weeks ago don rosen in philadelphia had a 00 black on black. i think they were asking 85k.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Amir,

I have one coming up (double booking) in NJ (Desimon Auto). My turn in line should come up soon (probably 2 months wait). If you are interested, I'll let you have my place in line for my $500 deposit (that's @MSRP).

A.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by 1C00lVC:
Amir,

I have one coming up (double booking) in NJ (Desimon Auto). My turn in line should come up soon (probably 2 months wait). If you are interested, I'll let you have my place in line for my $500 deposit (that's @MSRP).

A.
A.,

I'll take your 2nd spot in line. I have been looking for a < 1year waiting list..

My e-mail is : [email protected]

thanks,

Jonah

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Omar, don't settle to quick with insurance companies. Contact wreck check and discuss the case with them. Diminished value in the case of cars like the M5 would be interesting at least.

See my previous post about Wreck Check, it has contact information.
http://www.bmwm5.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001433.html

[This message has been edited by Jim Dolan (edited 19 November 2000).]

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim, you have a good point, but that is the least of my concern =)..The car was leased, so the dimished value doesn't really apply to me, b/c I never really "owned" the car in the first place.

Amir

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Amir,
I might have a contact for you- I am checking right now and as soon as I know I will let you know. Please dont get your hopes up- because I know I would if I were in your shoes. Hang in there- youll find a replacement vehicle

ME

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
hey amir,
hey buddy what's up, sorry i have been a little busy. Call me or icq me tommorrow, i will look around here pronto. Saw your pics, man wow. ill catch u up tommorrow.

fas

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Amir,

Perhaps I missed what happened in a prior post, but could you give us the circumstances of your accident? Was high speed a factor on your part or the other drivers or both? Glade to hear you were ok. It is really the only thing that matters in these kind of situations.

Good luck with finding another. I have a second M5 on order and I do not expect to get it until May 2001. I got my 1st M5 in June 2000.

Mark

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I'm not going to lie, but what happened happened, speed did play a factor, I was driving 55 in a 45, which isn't anything major, but the other car hit me at approximately the same speed...

Amir

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I tried to insert new press photos. Did'nt work.

I'll try again.

[This message has been edited by blue max (edited 21 November 2000).]

·
Registered
573 Posts
Omar,

Saw '00 Silver M5 with 167miles on it
they want $89k for it @ Shelly BMW BuenaPark, CA

a bit too much for a '00

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I made the offer to Amir first. If I do not hear from him soon, I'll repost..

A

Originally posted by JamesH:
Hi 1C001VC,

If the spot is not taken yet, e-mail me @ [email protected] Thanks.

-j

1 - 18 of 18 Posts