BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Though i'd start a thread where we can compile verified data from members 60-130 runs from our V10 beasts!

M3post Guru DLSJ5 has agreed to look and verify the times for us which he great as he is a very knowledgeable guy!

If you'd like to have a M5 time added to the list, message me the raw, unedited .dbn (Performance box or Drift Box) or .vbo (V-Box) file. Also include a list of all the modifications, what fuel was used, shifts, and tires.

Only GPS based computer/accelerometer times from Performance Box, Drift Box, or V-Box equipment will be accepted for the M5board list. All submitted data must be reviewed for accuracy and approved before it will be listed. The maximum allowed downhill slope over the course of the run is 3.00%. Any run that exceeds 3.00% will not be added.

When comparing 60-130 times , please keep in mind that variances in temperature, humidity, road surface conditions, tire grip, and driver input can all have a measurable impact on the data.

Lets keep this on topic, have fun, be safe, and get some good times!

Verified 60-130 mph:

9.62 - M6koo / M6 SMG (intake, exhaust, pulley, tune) / 2-shifts
10.3 - Stock M6 / 2 shifts
10.4 - RaceMX-M3 / Stock E60 M5 / 2 shifts

·
Company Representative for evolve automotive
852 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Time for the supercharger and stroker people to get busy! :)

Perhaps we should start listing tires on the cars? Might not make a huge difference here but it would be interesting to see if they make much, if any difference at all at these speeds. Might play a more significant role on the higher powered cars.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i will beat that time ;) got SS Headers in the car now.

Salman is doing a file for me .

Stay tuned . Imran i send you a new log after i did the runs with the new file (adapted)

·
852 Posts
i will beat that time ;) got SS Headers in the car now.

Salman is doing a file for me .

Stay tuned . Imran i send you a new log after i did the runs with the new file (adapted)
Your car will definitely improve with the SS headers over the stock headers with just the cat taken out.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Subscribed

·
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is another verified one from member: Blue arrow
8.39 seconds 60-130 run!
E60 M5 tune with 8700 rpm limit, able to pass 130 without shifting into 4th according to blue arrow.
15*C temperatures
Tune, custom intake, custom exhaust and headers..

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Man...I need to get a PBox before the next shift s3ctor airstrip event. Can get lots of times then. Or I suppose I could always borrow Paul's. But no doubt he'll be using his at the event. Maybe he'll be kind enough to share. :3:

·
852 Posts
Here is another verified one from member: Blue arrow
8.39 seconds 60-130 run!
E60 M5 tune with 8700 rpm limit, able to pass 130 without shifting into 4th according to blue arrow.
15*C temperatures
Tune, custom intake, custom exhaust and headers..

That is fast. I think he has mentioned in previous posts he has cams too.

Nice time Blue Arrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't have enough posts to PM you the dbn files but i can mail it to you if you want.

My car is stock, just Rpi scoops and Bmc air filters.

I just purchased the Evolve tune, i will decat the headers, install custom titanium straigh pipe exhaust and make new runs. Will share new runs on here also.

9.18 second 60-130 mph.

7.87 second 100-200 kmh. (Same run as above)

·
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Member Canberkd time has been offically added to the list aswell!
9.18 - BMC filters with rpi scoops, 93 octane, 7*C (temp) from istanbul

Again, thanks from DLSJ5, stand up guy that verified and put this list to together and is verifying the times here for us on M5board and to imran to get the ball kicking!
The overall list of BMW's:
M3POST's official 60-130 and 1/4 mile thread

·
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the updated List:

8.39- Blue arrow / E60 M5 SMG / Tune, 8700rpm limit / Headers / Intake / 2 shifts
9.18- Canberkd / M6 SMG ( BMC filters and RPI scoops) / 2 shifts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here is the updated List:

8.39- Blue arrow / E60 M5 SMG / Tune, 8700rpm limit / Headers / Intake / 2 shifts
9.18- Canberkd / M6 SMG ( BMC filters and RPI scoops) / 2 shifts

Congrats Blue Arrow, Thats moving! :wroom:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
When will we see PapaSmurf's time on here??

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I can't remember what mine did it in, other then it wasn't what I was hoping for!! way to slow! I think it was in the high 8's

·
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea takes alot of factors need to come together for a nice end result, weather, a lil slope, good DA is very important aswell for our NA engines.. A nice negative DA can help alot with cool weather for some good times. But im glad to see our V10's have made some way onto that BMW list to show what our engines can really do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts