BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Uh Andy-Boy....I had an M5 before you had your law degree!....LMAO
And the DIner is closed for vacation!...LOL
We can meet on Mamaroneck Ave. if guys want just off the Hutch.
S
A Lowly "3" Series owner
.Sergio, get together with Andy....send me :cheers:directions or a full address......greg

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Carlton. Is there a rain date in case tomorrow is as they predict?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I was able to move my afternoon commitment to the morning which is good since I have to catch up with the family in Philly after. I had to pull the trigger now to get it done and the forecast for tomorrow looks grim. So, I am out. If the weather turns out okay, I may meet you for lunch.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
No rain date, gents. As we all know, it was supposed to thunderstorm, Tues, Weds, Thurs and today. Maybe tomorrow it will unleash it's fury, but the Meet still goes on. I'm prediciting not such a bad day. But hey, if your vagina is not up for it, I understand. Hahahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
My vagina is just like tomorrow's weather: nice and wet. Yours is like you prediction: hot and dry.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Just looked out the window (I guess the thinder got my attention) and noticed it is raining Mr. OB-GYN!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
See you guys tomorrow. Don't let a little rain get to you. We'll have a great time. And if it makes anyone feel better, my car is filthy and I'm not sure I'll have a chance to wash it tomorrow morning. Hahahahaha!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Carlton, I managed to make it to the meet, but I only stuck around until 10:45 and I had to leave to go to the bmw auto-x. I'll probably will catch up with u at the next meet. By the way, what time to u get there?? We were all calling n texting you. LOL!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I guess, I'm one of the first to post pic's. Not that great though. was tough to do it while driving. It was awsome to meet all of who went. I had a blast.... :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
looks like it was a good meet sorry i missed it ill be at the next one

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
looks like it was a good meet sorry i missed it ill be at the next one
You and Diny didn't show up. :crying: Maybe next meet?? :dunno: Let me know guys n i'll shoot up there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I need your help guys.. there was a nice dude that came to my house and replaced my angel lights and bulbs on my car and friends car. I think his name was Joe.. Does anyone have his number? My Angel eyes on the right side went out and would like to replace them..

Thanks.

Firas

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
16 Participants
fjannan
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing