BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search to see if anyone sold m5board.com stickers. I saw the ones that were made but they were too small. Has anyone thought about making some bigger stickers and maybe selling them. I would like to support the board with a sticker on my car letting other m5 drivers know there is an amazing m5 board.

- Teymur Etemadi

·
Registered
427 Posts
I second that. I'd like a set of those, plus a BMS license plate frame...I'm keeping my license plate virgin until I can get a BMS frame to show my appreciation :eek:.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
+1!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe someone has already made some bigger ones and would like to sell them?

·
Registered
132 Posts
+1 on the sticker front. Not only would you get the recognising nod of fellow M drivers but it would great to know that they are part of this great community too.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would love to get my hands on an M5board sticker or two. Maybe even one to go across the top of the front window........:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would like a large one that can go across the top of the rear window "M5BOARD.COM" about 8 inches deep? :p I can suffice for other sizes though.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
So what exactly are the requirements and who do we contact for the stickers?

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
You have to have atleast 11 1/2 points (it's a point system) to get one j/k :biggrinbounce:i have it on my car and I think i have some extra BMS stickers aswell i'll save one for you:cheers:

plus a BMS license plate frame...I'm keeping my license plate virgin until I can get a BMS frame to show my appreciation :eek:.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
H8Rain sent me a small batch of the stickers for distribution at meets here in NorCal. I was able to meet up with a few M5 owners around here and handed out a few.

I have about 30 left and wouldn't mind mailing them to you guys. Just PM me with your address and how many you need.

BTW, these are stickers and they are not clings. They're about 5.25" long and a little over half an inch high.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Sorry guys. A bunch of members PM-ed me so all the stickers I have are spoken for now.

Anybody else interested should check with H8Rain.

Tony

·
Registered
129 Posts
We have a handful left of M5board and M6board.com stickers. PM me and I'll send them out too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts