BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hereby announce that m5board.com as well as m6board.com ("The Unofficial BMW M5 Homepage") was purchased by Mercedes-AMG GmbH in a cash transaction.

The change in ownership is effective immideatly. This concept will be further developed in detail in the coming weeks and will be submitted to the Supervisory Board of DaimlerChrysler AG for a final decision at the end of April.

Additionaly, BMW M5 E39 owners or M5 E60/M6 E63 deposit holders registred as members on m5board.com are eligable for a rebate of 7% of any Mercedes-AMG model worldwide.

More details will follow shortly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: m5board.com Purchased by Mercedes-AMG

april fools!

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

What is so funny and what is April fools :confused2

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

cherrsagai I'm wetting my pants here.

Good one gustav :15:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

Lol, untill m3urthy's post I was shocked, forgot what day it was :p

·
Registered
236 Posts

Gustav said:
I hereby announce that m5board.com as well as m6board.com ("The Unofficial BMW M5 Homepage") was purchased by Mercedes-AMG GmbH in a cash transaction.

The change in ownership is effective immideatly. This concept will be further developed in detail in the coming weeks and will be submitted to the Supervisory Board of DaimlerChrysler AG for a final decision at the end of April.

Additionaly, BMW M5 E39 owners or M5 E60/M6 E63 deposit holders registred as members on m5board.com are eligable for a rebate of 7% of any Mercedes-AMG model worldwide.

Well done Gustav:7: :7: LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts

Gustav said:

oh yea, i love to see the face of my dealer when i walk in and say go ahead and scratch 7% off that sl65 and "wrap her up"

·
Registered
271 Posts

I also guess that forum subscribers will get a cash-back windfall as part of the cash purchase from the generous people at Mercedes, just in the unlikely event that we didn't want a new AMG at a discount? You know to keep everyone happy :1:

Put me down for £1,000 per post :cool:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Gustav said:

Well done! You know, it does almost make sense...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! o ops... did I just type that out loud? :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
What will you do with all that money from DCX? Buy more BMWs? mmmmmm cherrsagai :flag:

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Gustav said:
:happybirtApril fools day, just kidding :7:

Looks like it was an easy one :)
:7: :7: too easy... :hihi: :hihi:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts