BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** ATTN: GUSTAV, Please read this.... EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ***

Hi Gustav,
I've just sent you a PM and its very important you read it ASAP!
I have great news for you my friend! Get back to me immediately.
Robert :cheers:

PS For you other guys, checking out/viewing this thread out of curiosity, you'd absolutely freak out if you read what I just PM to GUSTAV!
Nothing bad or negative. Actually its FANTASTIC NEWS for this message board. hehehehe......... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Right Gustav......... ;)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Re: *** ATTN: GUSTAV, Please read this.... EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ***

Well !!! Were waiting......

FAST 5 said:
Hi Gustav,
I've just sent you a PM and its very important you read it ASAP!
I have great news for you my friend! Get back to me immediately.

PS For you other guys, checking out/viewing this thread out of curiosity, you'd absolutely freak out if you read what I just PM to GUSTAV!
Nothing bad or negative. Actually its FANTASTIC NEWS for this message board. hehehehe......... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Right Gustav......... ;)

·
Registered
49,477 Posts

But I got a mail

OK, Robert wanted a big m5board.com banner for a M5 meeting since the Roundel would be covering this event. Problem is I'm in Sweden and the meet is in Spring Valley, NY

You said 50 M5 Robert, that is alot! If so many shows up that is great!

I can pay anyone to make the banner? If you need here is the "official font":

http://www.bmwm5.com/temp/mc/m5.com.TTF

Even easier if they just mention m5board.com in the Roundel article ;)

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gustav........................

Hi Gustav,
I realize your far from me, in the land of gorgeous hot blondes! ;)
I will certainly have the writter of the article mention your site, www.m5board.com but I truly think a banner showing your site's name would be ssooo cool, when photographed and put into the magazine. How can we go about this and get ma a banner???
Please let me know, okay.

PS I checked the link you provided, what the heck is BABYLON 5 ?????

·
Registered
18 Posts

Hello Gustav and Co. -any info on size, material, color options, and other basic info for your banner. There are many creative minds on this board, I doubt you will have problem having something made up. Keep us all posted on the development please. :cheers:

·
Registered
616 Posts

Do you guys ahve a timeframe? When is this meet in NY?

I am over in December... hmmm

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bengerman................

bengerman said:
Hello Gustav and Co. -any info on size, material, color options, and other basic info for your banner. There are many creative minds on this board, I doubt you will have problem having something made up. Keep us all posted on the development please. :cheers:
If yo have a way to have this made up, I'd then suggest you directly reach GUSTAV by sending him a private message or shoot him an E-mail.
Robert

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUSTAV..................

I may have found someone (a member of this message board) to help out, but I need to know, aside from the words which spell out the name of the web site is there suppose to be a design that goes with the web site name? I sent you an E-Mail, read it and please get back to me ASAP!
Robert

·
Registered
4,412 Posts

Robert,

I can help you with the banner for the meet. Let me know the details and when you need it.

Tony.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts

I can help out with the cost of doing it. I can PayPal the responsible person.

Robert, Babylon5 is the font used for the m5board.com logo :)

I think only "m5board.com" i appripriate on the banner. Who should I contact to help me out?

Regards Gustav

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Terk said:
Robert,

I can help you with the banner for the meet. Let me know the details and when you need it.

Tony.
Tony,
Thanks for offering help. Im sending you a PM now. Please read it and get back to me.
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
4,412 Posts

Robert, you got mail.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Man Tony comes through for the M5board.......

Hi Tony,
I just telephoned your work/office and deposited a message for you to hear. I'll call you on Tuesday, before 12 noon. Thank you so much my Canadian friend! Much appreciated!!! ;)

·
Registered
931 Posts

FAST 5,

When is this gathering going to take place???? There are quite a few M5'ers in Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Delaware who may want to make the show.

Please post details :1:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Re: My Man Tony comes through for the M5board.......

FAST 5 said:
Hi Tony,
I just telephoned your work/office and deposited a message for you to hear. I'll call you on Tuesday, before 12 noon. Thank you so much my Canadian friend! Much appreciated!!! ;)
Robert, I have my design staff working on a layout and should have something for you to see shortly. I have exchanged emails with Gustav and have the M5Board font as well as pantone colours for the M stripes. Look forward to your call.

Tony :cheers:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mr. Bock, your answer......................

mr_bock said:
FAST 5,

When is this gathering going to take place???? There are quite a few M5'ers in Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Delaware who may want to make the show.

Please post details :1:
Mr Bock,
Please read thiis thread. here's the link. All the answers can be found here,
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48495

I sincerely hope you and the others can drive up to New York for this meet. Its going to be absolutely sick! I mean that in a good way! :hihi:
ROUNDEL MAGAZINE will be at the M5 gathering to do a full story on the E39 M5 community, so it would make a powerful statement for you "south" M5 members to drive up here!

Thank you.
Robert

PS Don't for get to RSVP with me, as per the instructions in my update thread. :viking:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: My Man Tony comes through for the M5board.......

Terk said:
Robert, I have my design staff working on a layout and should have something for you to see shortly. I have exchanged emails with Gustav and have the M5Board font as well as pantone colours for the M stripes. Look forward to your call.

Tony :cheers:
Tony,
Look for my new thread regarding your assistance with the banner situation.
Thanks so much!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts

Hello All,

There is a company in Stockholm, called Big Image, who are definite world-leaders in printing huge pictures on textiles. I´ve used them for several
print jobs for exhibitions. They are great to work with, and fast, and will ship rapidly anywhere.

David

·
Registered
330 Posts

If you still need help let me know my bro has his plotter at our spot. I can make one free, its not a big deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts