BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rather clear-looking 1995 Model Year (1 of 139 ?)Avus Blue with what looked like a dark alcantara interior - judging by what I could see of the rear headrests.

Was travelling in front of me on the M4 Westbound this morning at J7 Slough around 8.30am this morning.

Not seen this car before - a board members ? - or anybody know of it ? - looked very clean and well-looked after indeed......

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi Terry

Sure this was a board members car and is vin GE00310. I recall the ace cafe about 5 years ago and him being there. will check the pics tomorrow and reply. dam cant recall the dudes name,, ashok was there and m5killer in his m3 back in the day, just dont remember all. an m5t was in attendance too. I did search the thread and it went OT with m5powered, mmmfive and i talking about a prestwold hall track day:applause:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
You shouldn't really post the full plate - try replacing numbers with an asterix.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
You shouldn't really post the full plate - try replacing numbers with an asterix.
I've been involved in this 'do we/don't we' discussion in the past - I'm staying out of this one :hihi:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I was right:cheers: it was 312 not 310, still cant remember the members name though?? He was a tall guy, 6'4 ish remember him having a small dent on the front and him living in london,

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts