BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used M5 and was curious what the differences were across the 2000-2003 M5's. They will all be subtle I know, but would still like to know if an annoying cup holder issue was addressed from one year to the next ;)

TIA!

Anything I should look out for for specific years?

:cheers:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Cabby said:
I'm looking for a used M5 and was curious what the differences were across the 2000-2003 M5's. They will all be subtle I know, but would still like to know if an annoying cup holder issue was addressed from one year to the next ;)

TIA!

Anything I should look out for for specific years?

:cheers:
I think there was a recent thread on this not too long ago, if you want to search, but I think the biggest differences were between the 2000 and 2001 models years ie headlights and Nav system, and from 2001-2003 I think the major changes were once again the Nav system, as for the cup holder I think they sucked on all model years, everyone here seems to reccomend the TEC cupholder, hope this helps, and if you find the other thread it was a lot more comprehensive, Josh

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Cabby,

Might I point out the search tool, it's a wonderful means of finding what you need. There has been countless threads asking the same question.

·
Registered
184 Posts
search this board and check out bmwmregistry.com

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts