BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is a chance to get a unike M5

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/365877.htm

If anybody goes and have a look, please take some nice shots of the car and post them here as i collect images of the E34 with this kit :

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/BoSJo/E34%20generelt/Styling/Zeemax/?start=all
I think it looks a bit ugly tbh - I always look at the m5 as a car that is stealthy and doesnt stand out except for where it matters - performance. I should imagine he gets tugged by the old bill every day in that and everyone wants to try at the traffic lights grand prix. I prefer my car being anonymous.

Also I bet it adds a lot of weight with that kit to an already heavy car - and I doubt it would make it over any speed bumps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It actually gets lighter with the kit.

At some point in time I want it, need more rubber on the rear axel for the power I intend it to put out, and the zeemax kit does the job very elegantly....... just the front that i don't like so much. Might make my own front fenders.

·
Registered
113 Posts
love the wide body kit, the nose and tail are over the top, too loud for me. how much is the wide body kit, would love to install one on my old M5 if I end up keeping it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is so wrong !:eek: Even in warsaw that would be considered tasteless and nasty. As for the £4500 number plate , dream on loser .

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just my opinion but this car looks hideous, from the side its not too bad...maybe. I'm sure i've seen a spoiler just like that on a 520i, whoever goes to work, designs a spoiler like that and goes 'yea that looks the nuts' should be shot! Leave that look for Saxos and Novas! I always thought the point of an M5 was massive performance with understated looks.

MIKE.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He he he, don't look at the rear spoiler... it's got nothing to do with the zeemax bodykit.

@PacerPete
Do you have any special reason for ending your comment with useless name calling?

·
Registered
34 Posts
He he he, don't look at the rear spoiler... it's got nothing to do with the zeemax bodykit.

@PacerPete
Do you have any special reason for ending your comment with useless name calling?
Can you think of a more polite description for the fool that commissioned/bought/owns/drives this piece of landfill ?
I can think of lots of more fitting descriptions but i wouldn't want to offend anybody !:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
those are zeemax wheels? look like MK motorsport wheels to me.

this car would look great with an E36 M3 bumper and a M3 GT rear wing.

aside from the front bumper and the terrible terrible wing, the worst part of that car is the color coded eyebrows!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Lose the headlight eyebrows, the hideous rear spoiler and the rear window spoiler........ then I'd say I've seen worse.

I do like the wide arches, always did on the original Audi Quattro..........

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I do not think there is anything positive I can say about this car apart from somebody should take out the M5 running gear and replace it with a 518 or 520 chassis..........Completly disgusting.

Why why why would you inflect this on a car! and an M5 at that....

·
Registered
224 Posts
The fenders are cool--kind of e30 M3 looking, but the plastics are horrendous on the front bumper and rear bumper...

Just my $.02 [which really we should say one cent since the dollar is the new peso]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts