BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is a chance to get a unike M5

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/365877.htm

If anybody goes and have a look, please take some nice shots of the car and post them here as i collect images of the E34 with this kit :

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/BoSJo/E34%20generelt/Styling/Zeemax/?start=all
I think it looks a bit ugly tbh - I always look at the m5 as a car that is stealthy and doesnt stand out except for where it matters - performance. I should imagine he gets tugged by the old bill every day in that and everyone wants to try at the traffic lights grand prix. I prefer my car being anonymous.

Also I bet it adds a lot of weight with that kit to an already heavy car - and I doubt it would make it over any speed bumps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It actually gets lighter with the kit.

At some point in time I want it, need more rubber on the rear axel for the power I intend it to put out, and the zeemax kit does the job very elegantly....... just the front that i don't like so much. Might make my own front fenders.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just my opinion but this car looks hideous, from the side its not too bad...maybe. I'm sure i've seen a spoiler just like that on a 520i, whoever goes to work, designs a spoiler like that and goes 'yea that looks the nuts' should be shot! Leave that look for Saxos and Novas! I always thought the point of an M5 was massive performance with understated looks.

MIKE.

·
Registered
34 Posts
He he he, don't look at the rear spoiler... it's got nothing to do with the zeemax bodykit.

@PacerPete
Do you have any special reason for ending your comment with useless name calling?
Can you think of a more polite description for the fool that commissioned/bought/owns/drives this piece of landfill ?
I can think of lots of more fitting descriptions but i wouldn't want to offend anybody !:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
those are zeemax wheels? look like MK motorsport wheels to me.

this car would look great with an E36 M3 bumper and a M3 GT rear wing.

aside from the front bumper and the terrible terrible wing, the worst part of that car is the color coded eyebrows!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Lose the headlight eyebrows, the hideous rear spoiler and the rear window spoiler........ then I'd say I've seen worse.

I do like the wide arches, always did on the original Audi Quattro..........

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I do not think there is anything positive I can say about this car apart from somebody should take out the M5 running gear and replace it with a 518 or 520 chassis..........Completly disgusting.

Why why why would you inflect this on a car! and an M5 at that....

·
Registered
224 Posts
The fenders are cool--kind of e30 M3 looking, but the plastics are horrendous on the front bumper and rear bumper...

Just my $.02 [which really we should say one cent since the dollar is the new peso]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.