BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I'm sorry to critisise your photoshop work, but the behind wheel isn't very nice made.. And I still prefer the original M5 19" wheels ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
MortenDK said:
I'm sorry to critisise your photoshop work, but the behind wheel isn't very nice made.. And I still prefer the original M5 19" wheels ;)
Sorry to critisise you as well, but the "behind wheel" is called a rear wheel.:viking:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The lower profile 20s will make the ride harsher and the tires and wheels more fragile. They are not consistent with the mission of the M5, which is a high-performance luxury sedan and a daily driver.

Tom

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
They are not 20 inch they are 19.

Also the M5 can be ordered with the M6 wheels as an option. The opposite is not possible via BMW.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Don't like the size - you'll mess with the incredibly fine tuned suspension settings of the M5. Don't like the wheel design either. I'm going to try putting my BBS RS-GT's on my car, but they're exactly the same size as the OEM wheels - just forged and a bit lighter.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i never liked the M6 wheels (even though it weights less and less unsprung weight). they look too hollow and fragile. it really make the 'blimp' design of the E60's body float on those wheels.

not as solid as the standard M5 wheels.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
ranumm5 said:
Sorry to critisise you as well, but the "behind wheel" is called a rear wheel.:viking:
I know, I've just been on holiday, forgot what they were called hiha :crying2:

·
Registered
890 Posts
They would fit M5 perfectly. Especially black M5

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
I like the look. It makes the car look better.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i like the m6 wheels better than the m5 wheels, but as many guys/gals as you ask, that's as many opinions you are going to get...but personally i think even a 19 inch wheel is pushing it as far as cosmetics go on the e60 or e63.

that ps work makes it look like a 21 incher in front and an 18 incher in the back!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Those M6 wheels look superb on a black E60!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts