·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Great collection, making room for the BMW M5 F10 :)
Actually no. I now work for a car company who is not BMW, so driving a BMW to work is not "appropriate". That's kind of why the M5 gets no use, just sitting in the garage. Even on the weekends, we mostly use the wife's Cayenne since its easier to pack up the baby and everything I've learned you must take with you when you step out with a small child :)

As much as I love the M5, it just doesn't make sense for it just to sit there over the next few years. With the race car already in the garage, I think I've used up my toy car quota.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
very nice, what's next?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Look at the beauty of ///M Power... the track toy looks wonderful.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Wow those HRE's look identical to the Vossen VVS083's.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. The M3 is a BLAST, especially with the new s54 motor. Power to weight on that car is incredible (326whp at just under 2600lbs), and seeing the look of GT3 owners out on track with a little old M3 all over their bumper is priceless :D. For those of you familiar with Sebring, we are running mid 2:20s with it right now with plenty to go. We can still drop another couple hundred pounds once I start replacing body panels with CF and removing a few other things here and there.

Sorry, that one is not for sale, but I'll sell you the M5 and put similar stickers on it :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts