BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate any opinions regarding my situation.I currently am leasing a 2002 M5 with the lease ending in November of 2006.Th car also came with Blizzak witer tires mounted on wheels.My dealer just notified me that my number came up for the new E60 M5 and that it could be built in November and arrive in December of 2005.He said that if I pass on this he does not know when he would receive the next allotment(for which I would be next in line).Do I first try to get BMW NA to release me from my lease(may not even be possible)?,pass on the current December arrival and hope that the dealer's next allotment would be sometime within the next 4-6 months(at which time some of the potential new car bugs may be worked out)?Assuming I get out of my lease and take the E 60 M5 in December I would need snow tires(are there any recommended yet by BMW for the E60?).Either way the E39 or E60 will be my winter car .I would really appreciate your thoughts!:M5launch:

·
Registered
377 Posts
rob1 said:
I would appreciate any opinions regarding my situation.I currently am leasing a 2002 M5 with the lease ending in November of 2006.Th car also came with Blizzak witer tires mounted on wheels.My dealer just notified me that my number came up for the new E60 M5 and that it could be built in November and arrive in December of 2005.He said that if I pass on this he does not know when he would receive the next allotment(for which I would be next in line).Do I first try to get BMW NA to release me from my lease(may not even be possible)?,pass on the current December arrival and hope that the dealer's next allotment would be sometime within the next 4-6 months(at which time some of the potential new car bugs may be worked out)?Assuming I get out of my lease and take the E 60 M5 in December I would need snow tires(are there any recommended yet by BMW for the E60?).Either way the E39 or E60 will be my winter car .I would really appreciate your thoughts!:M5launch:
Check out http://www.leasetrader.com/default.aspx or http://www.swapalease.com/ as a means of getting out of your lease.

If you go that route, I'd be interested in your snow tires. Any way, good luck.

Fred

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I love your signature Fred :thumbsup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I love your signature Fred :thumbsup:
Thanks! :byebye:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts