BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested since we're all M5 owners (I assume), however, I'd like to sell my stock wheels. Any interest or suggestions (besides ebay) would be most welcome.

00 M5 Imola Red
96 Porsche 911 cab
Litronics (Xenon)
M030 Suspension w/Biltstein
RSR Muffler
K&N Air Filter
TechArt Front Splitters
Alpine CD w/Amp & new speakers

·
Registered
992 Posts
Use the For Sale section here on the board.

You may have to split them up - i.e. Fronts/Rears.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rick - I may be interested. I've got an 01 M5 and am looking for a replacement set of wheels for track tires. Can you give me the specs on the wheels (size, weight, age/condition, tires/no tires, and price)? Thanks.:wroom:

Rick05 said:
Thank you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll do the best I can. The wheels are the original wheels that came with the M5. I think they're all identical. They are 18's. The wheels are approx. 5 years old, 38K miles. There is no curb rash, or damage to the wheels. Only minor surface wear & tear. I can provide pics.

I posted this on a thread in the "For sale" section. I've been advised there that I could expect 50-60% of repalcement cost. I'm going to go to the dealer and find out tomorrow so that I can come up with a price.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I, too, might be interested and would like to see pics.

Greg
2003 ///M5 Jet Black/Black, Sport
Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets, Bluetooth, Aux Audio Input & all "plus" options except PDC

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would accept $1,100.00 + shipping.

The wheels are very clean, I only saw two things that looked questionable. The wheels are 5 yrs. old with 38K miles so they are not brand new. No nicks, dings or curb rash, they are not bent nor is there any structural damage. I can provide pics. Can I e-mail them to you?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rick05 said:
I would accept $1,100.00 + shipping.

The wheels are very clean, I only saw two things that looked questionable. The wheels are 5 yrs. old with 38K miles so they are not brand new. No nicks, dings or curb rash, they are not bent nor is there any structural damage. I can provide pics. Can I e-mail them to you?
I would possibly have some interest in them depending on what condition they were in. Mind if I have a look?

:cheers:

Sean

·
Registered
39 Posts
If no one is interested in the set of 4, I would be interested in the two front wheels.

Let me know if you don't sell the set.

thanks
Gary

·
Registered
287 Posts
gdnichols said:
If no one is interested in the set of 4, I would be interested in the two front wheels.

Let me know if you don't sell the set.

thanks
Gary
Ild be interested in the two rear ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rick05 said:
OK. How about $500 for the fronts and $600 for the rears plus shipping?
$500 sounds good, if they are in good shape. If you don't sell all 4 let me know!

If you get a chance post some pics.

Gary

·
Registered
138 Posts
still interested but haven't recieved any pics yet.

Sean

1 - 20 of 22 Posts