BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
ErKa said:
english please
I got my german mate to translate for me - she says it means something like "Does anyone know a more powerful/capable M5?" if I remember correctly...

·
Registered
868 Posts
ErKa said:
alright, thank you mmmmmm
From watching the videos, I must say it doesn't look very usable power apart from the quarter mile dash.

The throttle looks like an on and off switch for creating tyre smoke.

Mind you I admire the amount of R&D that has gone into obtaining 1000BHP!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
M5 powered said:
From watching the videos, I must say it doesn't look very usable power apart from the quarter mile dash.

The throttle looks like an on and off switch for creating tyre smoke.

Mind you I admire the amount of R&D that has gone into obtaining 1000BHP!!!
The car is not primarly build for track-use, it's buildt for the strip. But V.S Motor changes the suspension when he's going to the track...

All the smoke is for show, and the car is very drivable on the track, it is definately NOT an on and off switch...

This bimmer goes faster sideways than other fast cars does straight forward :biggrin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Morten said:
The car is not primarly build for track-use, it's buildt for the strip. But V.S Motor changes the suspension when he's going to the track...

All the smoke is for show, and the car is very drivable on the track, it is definately NOT an on and off switch...

This bimmer goes faster sideways than other fast cars does straight forward :biggrin:
I saw that car at Mantorp Park (Sweden) last summer (2004) and it IS fast, daaaaamn.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Das Leg said:
I saw that car at Mantorp Park (Sweden) last summer (2004) and it IS fast, daaaaamn.
Hopefully, it's even faster this year....... :M5launch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts