BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe after 2 years, people are STILL ordering these so I figured I would make it official.

Trunk Badges are $8 each. They are laminated and have velcro so they replace your factory golf bag badge. No tools or materials needed to install. I'll have a buy page set up soon so you guys can order online.

*The images may look "choppy" on this page. That is just to ensure the designs are not copied and printed. Your ordered stickers or laminated emblems will be printed at 300dpi so will look a lot better.

Please note that some of these illustrations may or may not work on actual bodies. Body weight, size, dimensions will all affect how the bodies are stowed away in the trunk. For example, I realize that some midgets can be taller than others and you may not be able to fit up to four of them in your trunk. For entertainment purposes only, consult your local BMW dealership or organized crime enforcer for actual fitment specifications

#1 Stowed Bodies Slanted

#2 Stowed Bodies Straight

#3 Stowed Midgets

#4 Stowed Hookers

#5 Stowed Crying Babies

#6 Stowed Big Chic

#7 Stowed Siamese Hookers

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I DON'T CARE ABOUT INSTRUCTIONS ON STOWING 4 CRYING SIAMESE FAT CHICKS!!:mad:

I just want an exhaust system!:applause:
cherrsagai and thank you!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Now I know why RPI exhaust has been delay once, delay twice, and ...
Mr. Slagger.:haha:

I DON'T CARE ABOUT INSTRUCTIONS ON STOWING 4 CRYING SIAMESE FAT CHICKS!!:mad:

I just want an exhaust system!:applause:
cherrsagai and thank you!

·
Registered
922 Posts
you should make a badge of stowing a bunch of clowns in a mini cooper
haha

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hahha funny......

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
you should make a badge of stowing a bunch of clowns in a mini cooper
haha
Isn't it clear enough when people see the one that is driving??:dunno:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Hahah yeah.

Well some people would like to know how to stowe hooker in the trunk.
If Myke951 was lucky enough, probably by mistaken identity, to find a hooker, he would think she was realy into him and he would proudly show her off, take her to family functions and maybe church!:hihi:

He thinks the $120.00 he made last week will get him a week long date. At that price, she may not fit in the car much less what little trunk space the mini has!ouich

What are you trying to sell again?:confused:

·
Registered
922 Posts
If Myke951 was lucky enough, probably by mistaken identity, to find a hooker, he would think she was realy into him and he would proudly show her off, take her to family functions and maybe church!:hihi:

He thinks the $120.00 he made last week will get him a week long date. At that price, she may not fit in the car much less what little trunk space the mini has!ouich

What are you trying to sell again?:confused:
U got that from Southpark, lets be original here M5baller... Btw, those badges are the SSSSSHHHHHHH... IT's pretty legit looking I've seen the badges compared to the originals... tooooo funny!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
U got that from Southpark, lets be original here M5baller... Btw, those badges are the SSSSSHHHHHHH... IT's pretty legit looking I've seen the badges compared to the originals... tooooo funny!
What are you talking about cracker!ouich What episode of your Saturday morning animated learning series are you referring too! My material is pretty original. If by chance you see some similarities, creative minds think alike. Solely by coincidence.:M5thumbs:

Therefore, please take a few minutes longer after you wake up from your mid day nap before you log on to your daddy's computer to play internet!:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
922 Posts
What are you talking about cracker!ouich What episode of your Saturday morning animated learning series are you referring too! My material is pretty original. If by chance you see some similarities, creative minds think alike. Solely by coincidence.:M5thumbs:

Therefore, please take a few minutes longer after you wake up from your mid day nap before you log on to your daddy's computer to play internet!:biggrinbounce:
HHHHAAAAYYYYTTTEEEERRRR! Hater! H8er! Ha-eight-er! stop drinking Haterade!cherrsagaihttp://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/drink.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Wow, anyone want to sign up for the Jerry Springer show?
Eloy,

One needs to take a proactive approach with these young guys. If you don't step up an take a position or challange them, they see that as a sign of weakness. Not going to happen here. :nono:

What is cute in his last post, is how creative he was at spelling "hater." Obviously this young man has an extensive skill set! Maybe you could employ him at your shop? :dunno: ouich
:cheers:

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eloy,

One needs to take a proactive approach with these young guys. If you don't step up an take a position or challange them, they see that as a sign of weakness. Not going to happen here. :nono:

What is cute in his last post, is how creative he was at spelling "hater." Obviously this young man has an extensive skill set! Maybe you could employ him at your shop? :dunno: ouich
Hater/H8ter. Ah yes. Maybe you need to cancel the music video channels in the house? Thats not acceptable here. I had one of my guys say "ok talk to you later don." I thought he had said, "talk to you later dawg." Pulled him into my office and asked him about it. Good thing he said "don" cause I told him I never want to hear that kind of talk here. lol.

Its not too late to bring out the belt Mr. Baller. hahaha. Kenny still gets it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Eloy,
Obviously this young man has an extensive skill set! Maybe you could employ him at your shop? :dunno: ouich
"gosh, girls only like guys with skills! Numchuck skills, computer hacking skills, bowstaff skills, hater naming skills"ouich

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
"gosh, girls only like guys with skills! Numchuck skills, computer hacking skills, bowstaff skills, hater naming skills"ouich
Tweezer and Microscope skills!:applause:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Tweezer and Microscope skills!:applause:
I know you got those skills, cause you always beat me at the childhood favorite game "Operation"... the funny thing is you never played the game before but you still beat me, i guess you had experience from using the tweasers before...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts