BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I reside in SF & have been searching for Service Manual / Repair Manual for M5 1995, I
have searched all over the net, & still haven't found it yet. I asked the dealer, they said, they only carried the manual by Robert Bentley, however, they said that the manuals don't cover the M5. Other dealers aren't sure whether it covers the M5. We need to work on the engine. Can anyone give me any suggestions or advices of what I can do about
the manuals or where can I find it. Or what sources I can get Info about the these M5
Manuals..
Thanks for the help
Fari.

------------------

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I'm curious, only because I only found 5 series manuals online when I looked for you just now. How different IS the m5 from the 5 series of the time? (say, the 535/40 ?) I mean, is it M5-specific work that needs to be done?

--Dan (try calling Dinan. www.dinanbmw.com (worth a shot if you've tried everything else. they're in mountain view)

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is a company in the U.S. called Central Letter Shop Inc. that sells BMW documentation. Most of it is on CD. You can call them at 800.695.0079. They will fax you a list of everything they have and it's up to you to decode the various part numbers to come up with the right part no. to order. You'll see what I mean when you get the list of documentation. Your dealer may be able to help identify the correct part no. to order. Hope this helps!
js

1 - 3 of 3 Posts