1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sharp car, sharp shots. Of course, as an owner of a CB '03, I'm hardly unbiased.

I noted with interest your center consol storage bin. Where did you find it? How much did it cost? Is it a DYI'er? That would be really nice to have.

Also, with respect to your tinting, did you go ceramic or metallic? What brand? Satisfaction to date? I'm looking at Huber Optik's ceramic offering which ain't cheap ($450) but is g'teed not to fade/discolor.

Again, great shots of a great looking car. 5 Driver :biggrin:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get all the options on your 03? I really like the Fold Down seats and the PDC, and the Screens and the M-Audio... Hehe, I like em all.

I've owned an 01 M5 with just the M-Audio and I really have to have all the options.

In reference to the Armrest, go HERE for all the info

I just removed the Metallic, and am now contemplating Ceramic. Do a search on tinting to find pro's con's. Also, Formula 1 Ceramic i heard is good :biggrin:

·
Registered
71 Posts
So I'm wondering where you got the First Aid Kit ~ Warning Triangle ~ Full BMW Tool Kit?

Any info would be appreciated. I'm not even sure what is supposed to be in the tools kit.

Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ocean's M5 said:
Did you get all the options on your 03? I really like the Fold Down seats and the PDC, and the Screens and the M-Audio... Hehe, I like em all.

I've owned an 01 M5 with just the M-Audio and I really have to have all the options.

In reference to the Armrest, go HERE for all the info

I just removed the Metallic, and am now contemplating Ceramic. Do a search on tinting to find pro's con's. Also, Formula 1 Ceramic i heard is good :biggrin:
Yeah, I got all the goodies except the rear shade. Had one on my prior MB and probably used it 5 times over 4 1/2 years. Also, added a Sirius setup which is superb. I dodged all the hassles others have reported and just had have to have some patience waiting for parts. Hence, my interest in ceramic tints.

Don't know if there's a Formula 1 dealer here in Hotlanta. Heat rejection is my primary goal/concern for which ceramic tints are well suited. I check Formula's website to see where its dealers are. 5 Driver :flag:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 8 of 8 Posts