Up for grabs is my set of OEM E60 rims wit tires
the rims are still in great condition no nics curb rash or bends
tires still have alot of tread left on them you can still see the circles
in the tires. they also come with the TPMS with the rims

** Tires - Continental Sport Contact 2

** Size front - 255/40ZR19

** Size rear - 285/35ZR19

Local pick up would be preferred so we could do cash or we can do paypal
but shipping could be worked out in a deal along with paypal fee so just let me know

pics are below!

:trophy_bronze::thumbsup::trophy_bronze::thumbsup::trophy_bronze:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me.......

·
Registered
907 Posts
F'ing JERK......hope you track him down Gary....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hope that bastard gets busted.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well, for one......when posting an item on the net...you can be sure that most of the interest is NOT going to be in your area....so you CAN post pick up in person .....then....if you happen to get someone who wants to do it in person....you just give them the runaround.......but chances are....it will be someone who needs the item shipped...its a "fishing (phish) game"

·
Registered
18 Posts
The same guy (from Brooklyn / not Virginia Beach) on the e60 forum had a different pitch: It was that he WORKS for UPS and SHIPS for FREE. I have a copy of the thread yet it was removed by the moderator. The thread was long where after I bought them it was realized that the pics were ripped of old sellers threads (not the pics used here)- a local interested guy who wanted to see them never heard back from the seller. So basically he wanted payment - not in person.
A lesson to scammers - scamming over $1,000 is a felony
Don't drop the soap :eek:oohhh:

Here is part of the other thread if interested:

E60 Forums _ Classifieds _ BMW M5 (E60) Rims w/Tires $1350
Posted by: E60Boosted Apr 24 2008, 02:09 PM​
These rims and tires are off a 2007 M5 (e60).
They are the light weight staggered 19" wheels T
hey are OEM(original equiptment), NOT REPLICA!!
They are in mint condition and absolutely no curb rash whatsoever.
They are balanced as well. The tires have about 10,000 miles on them so there is plenty of life left. Like I stated before they are
staggered, the sizes are for the front it is 19x8.5(255/40ZR19) and the back is 19x9.5(285/35ZR19). The bolt pattern is 5x120
Comes Wit TPMS I Just Took New Pics Of That 2day
** We All Kno Wat The Dealership Will Charge So U Kno This Is A Good Price!
Im Riding On 20" Deep Dish ASANTI Rims Now So I Can Let These GO!
I HONESTLY DONT THINK U WILL FIND A BETTER DEAL ON THESE WHEELS
EVER BUT MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN PRICE IS NEG
** I WORK FOR UPS SO I WONT BE CHARGED 2 SHIP THEM (IN THE STATES)
SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY 2 CHARGE EXTRA FOR SHIPPING ! RIMS CAN BE SHIPPED OUT ON THE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY
DEPENDING ON WHICH TIME I GET THE MONEY
A CONFIRMATION NUMBER WILL BE EMAIL 2 YOU AS SOON AS I COME FROM WORK OR CAN BE TEXT 2 U VIA CELL
I WILL ONLY SHIP TO VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS FOR MY SECURITY AND YOURS!!
PM ME OR U CAN GIVE ME A CALL
631-645-4407​
E60 Forums [Powered by Invision Power Board] Page 1 of 10​
Posted by: vdze23 Apr 24 2008, 02:20 PM​
pm sent​
Posted by: TurboChris Apr 24 2008, 02:22 PM​
I'd say that is a good deal.........​
E60 Forums [Powered by Invision Power Board] Page 2 of 10​
Posted by: coolguy Apr 24 2008, 02:32 PM​
Nice...​
Posted by: geneatals Apr 24 2008, 02:37 PM
Posted by: bmwpwr Apr 24 2008, 03:12 PM​
pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!​
Posted by: beewang Apr 24 2008, 03:25 PM​
Sucker born every day!!​
SCAM ALERT​
Posted by: bmwpwr Apr 24 2008, 03:57 PM​
what scam? please explain?????​
Posted by: slvr_bullet Apr 24 2008, 04:01 PM​
well hes from brooklyn nyc so im gonna see if we can meet up since im in jersey ... we will see​
Posted by: E60Boosted Apr 24 2008, 04:08 PM​
WOWWWWWWWWWW
u can go on there and see them yea ok that doesnt mean anything and i never said that i drove a M5
i have a 530i 04 and yes i do have asanti rims i do thank u for bumping up my thread!
any body local can come meet me in person and see the rims themselves i never said that i will not meet local
and how i would cover the shipping is on my end i ship things out all the time and dont get charged for it!
i googled bmw forums and the 2 websites came up so i figured i'd try my luck i also have these on craigslist
and yea slvr bullet i can meet up with u just 2 make this guy feel like a jerk!​

Posted by: beewang Apr 24 2008, 04:15 PM​
QUOTE (E60Boosted @ Apr 24 2008, 03:08 PM)​
WOWWWWWWWWWW
u can go on there and see them yea ok that doesnt mean anything and i never said that i drove a M5
i have a 530i 04 and yes i do have asanti rims i do thank u for bumping up my thread!
any body local can come meet me in person and see the rims themselves i never said that i will not meet local
and how i would cover the shipping is on my end i ship things out all the time and dont get charged for it!
i googled bmw forums and the 2 websites came up so i figured i'd try my luck i also have these on craigslist
and yea slvr bullet i can meet up with u just 2 make this guy feel like a jerk!​
Nice going JackA$$...
Since you works for UPS, you should know that UPS - COD cashier's check is guaranteed payment for the full amount. You gets the
cash as soon as the item is delivered. No different than Pay Pal. And you actually doing yourself a favor because of withdrawal limits
on his Pay pal account is 300 a day. It would take you 5 days to get your money
Next time you want to run a Scam, please research thoruoghly... so you Scam will work at least an hour before someone calls your
bluff ya dumbfuq!​
Posted by: theXman Apr 24 2008, 04:22 PM​
E60 Forums [Powered by Invision Power Board] Page 3 of 10​
Giving $1300 to someone who just joined E60 forum and bimmerfest today and try to sell some wheels, I don't think so.
It does sound too good to be true. But that's me.
Sorry, don't mean to threadcrapping.​

QUOTE (theXman @ Apr 24 2008, 04:22 PM)​
Giving $1300 to someone who just joined E60 forum and bimmerfest today and try to sell some wheels, I don't think so.
It does sound too good to be true. But that's me.
Sorry, don't mean to threadcrapping.​
again there it goes the rims can be picked up in person if ur local jesus christ if u dont trust new ppl then u dont have to buy them
its as simple as that im not forcing anybody to buy these!​

Posted by: khooger Apr 24 2008, 06:17 PM​
GL on the Sale.....time for some pop corn!​
Posted by: mrfva Apr 24 2008, 06:39 PM​
E60boosted's postings remind me of a former member who has since been banned. He claimed to have work in NYSE.​
Posted by: JPJ Apr 24 2008, 09:10 PM​
QUOTE (mrfva @ Apr 24 2008, 06:39 PM)​
E60boosted's postings remind me of a former member who has since been banned. He claimed to have work in NYSE.​
This whole thread is making me sleepy......
Someone local go buy these wheels if it's legit -- it's a pretty good deal (and then you could always sell them again -- but wouldn't
have free shipping to offer).​

Posted by: slvr_bullet Apr 24 2008, 10:10 PM​
so you never responded... when can i see them?​
Posted by: beewang Apr 24 2008, 10:21 PM​
QUOTE (E60Boosted @ Apr 24 2008, 02:26 PM)​
....if its any easier for any of the ppl u can come pick the rims up in person so this guy could would find something better 2 do
with his time!...​
You know what would be REALLY EASY!!?? How about you ship it COD via UPS. Since you say that you "Work for UPS" (which is
really funny.... because UPS employees don't even get a DISCOUNT on shipping!!) and can ship things for free. How about you just
"Ship it" and get the Cash from UPS COD and make it easy for every one??
How 'bout that !! Tough guy!!​
Posted by: khungus Apr 25 2008, 12:15 AM​
This guy is using pics from 4 different sources not to mention a pic from another member's post.
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=53226&st=0&p=558921&#entry558921
Posted by: theXman Apr 25 2008, 12:34 AM​
QUOTE (khungus @ Apr 25 2008, 12:15 AM)​
This guy is using pics from 4 different sources not to mention a pic from another member's post.
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=53226&st=0&p=558921&#entry558921
I knew something smell fishy here.
khungus, good work finding the original pix.
I wonder what he's going to say next. Like "oh, my digital camera was broken."​
Posted by: Bimmer32 Apr 25 2008, 12:54 AM​
While I try not to make judgement calls, the poster's writing looks very similar to some of the scam / phishing emails I get from
time to time.
OK . . . just give the rims away and charge for shipping only. At least you can profit from the shipping cost.​

E60 Forums [Powered by Invision Power Board] Page 5 of 10​
Hope you can make it and good luck with the sale!​
Posted by: cccplus Apr 25 2008, 01:39 AM​
great community we have here to look out for each other. the whole ups and pp is too strange.​
Posted by: 2ND2NO1 Apr 25 2008, 02:14 AM​
Some UPS employees and affiliates do get discounted rates on shipping (just like certain corporate account holders), but your ad
does sound fishy. Has anyone tried calling the seller? Any reply to khungus pictures???​

Posted by: stanz12 Apr 25 2008, 03:16 PM​
Since being called out on the pics... haven't heard much from boosted..
boosted.. = busted..​
Posted by: Kevlar301 Apr 25 2008, 03:25 PM​
yea I asked him if we can meet up and he still hasent responded....​
Posted by: slickrick Apr 25 2008, 04:20 PM​
Good bye boosted, you've been busted.....​
Posted by: beewang Apr 25 2008, 04:21 PM​
Okay... I can see where/how this scam works...
1) Offer to sell at significant below par price to get noticed (isn't that the foundation to all scams ??!!)
2) Provide pictures, stolen from enthusiast board or/and ebay, to support validity.
3) Offer Free SHIPPING because of certain "connection" .. (and hoping no one w/ inside knowledge would call out your bluff.
4) Offer local pick-up because most people perfer to cash exchange.
5) Bail out in the last minute due to certain duty/obligation that must attend to.
6) and again offer free shipping... since its "no cost" to either party... and a sure way for the buyer (by this time... the buyer
already took the bait) to secure the items for other buyers (.. for instant paypal transfer.. (because by now, you've gained the
confidence of the buyer/sucker)
So is that how its work??!!​
Posted by: Ferdie Apr 25 2008, 07:47 PM​
This guys reminds me of another dude that got busted here. Kinda writes like him too, sometimes using caps. I just can't
remember his screen name.​
Posted by: abdoul Apr 25 2008, 08:45 PM​
Here is the EXIF data on that picture..
[Image]
Make =​
Canon

Model = Canon PowerShot SD800 IS

·
Registered
25 Posts
He e-mailed me when I posted about wanting to buy a set of stockers, maybe the phone number can help bust him:

im askin $1350 for em shipped! u can call me or email me back and let me know
James
631-645-4407
the condition is exellent

·
Registered
40 Posts
He e-mailed me when I posted about wanting to buy a set of stockers, maybe the phone number can help bust him:

im askin $1350 for em shipped! u can call me or email me back and let me know
James
631-645-4407
the condition is exellent
FYI (631) is a Suffolk County, Long Island, New York area code.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
LOL Im from Canarsie... Whats Good??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts