BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the excitement mounts till I pick up Kurt's car, I'm trying to find M5 reviews from the time (Performance Car, Fastlane, Car, etc).

Anyone have any good links? I've been scouring Google for an hour with no luck.

Cheers :cheers:
Stephen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
nebpor said:
As the excitement mounts till I pick up Kurt's car, I'm trying to find M5 reviews from the time (Performance Car, Fastlane, Car, etc).

Anyone have any good links? I've been scouring Google for an hour with no luck.

Cheers :cheers:
Stephen
I think another member was asking a similar question.

At the moment I have a loads or articles but no scanner I hope I will get one soon and then I will post as many as I can.

Also try this link http://bmwe34m5.com/faqs/?theme=1&level=3&chapitre_id_select=36&document_id_select=3

Simon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Has anyone got the first "Car" review of the M5 I think it was a red M5 and it was in 1989?

I think someone promised it in a previous thread - I think he was waiting for a scanner or something - hope I hear about it soon - that review had a long a lasting impact on me in my late teenage years.

Regards
J
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
Jahangeer said:
Has anyone got the first "Car" review of the M5 I think it was a red M5 and it was in 1989?

I think someone promised it in a previous thread - I think he was waiting for a scanner or something - hope I hear about it soon - that review had a long a lasting impact on me in my late teenage years.

Regards
J
Sorry J

I think that is me I am hopeing to get the scanner sorted next week so have the articles on the board in around 2 weeks time hope you can wait ouich .

brgds

Simon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
Here's my list of BMW & M5 related articles.

Wheels flying south.pdf
Tuning Extra 1988 - M5 vs Schnitzer S3.pdf
TotalBMW_E34M5_Jan2003.pdf
TopGear Feb 1995 - M5 vs XJR vs E500.pdf
TechSept02.pdf
TechOct01.pdf
TechNov01.pdf
Strut Brace Install Instructions.rtfd
Sports Car Intl 1997 - E34 M5.pdf
Sachs Clutches.pdf
Sachs Clutches prices.pdf
S38B38 TechnicalInfo.pdf
Roundel Nov 1995.pdf
Road & Track 1990 - BMW M5.pdf
Performance Car May 1990
Performance Car - PCOTY 1992
MotorTrend Nov 1990.pdf
MotorTrend May 1991 - E34 M5 vs 750il.pdf
MotorTrend - M5 vs Omega vs MB.pdf
M5-Alpina-MB500-German.pdf
Haynes BMW Manual
Hartge Parts Catalogue
FastLane 1992.pdf
EuroCar 2002-02.pdf
Euro Car Parts BMW.pdf
E34M5_BMWSales_1995.pdf
E34_ShortHistory_Part1.pdf
E34_M5_0000_comp.jpg
DreamMachine flier 1998.pdf
DIY HID.pdf
Dinan.pdf
Crossfire.pdf
ChangeFrontPads.pdf
CCC Roadwords.pdf
Car Feb 2001 - E34 M5 vs Jag XJR.pdf
Car & Driver Apr 1992- E34M5 vs MB vs Audi.pdf
Car & Driver 1990.pdf
Car & Driver - Dinan 540 Feb 1996.pdf
BuyingJuly02.pdf
BuyingJan01.pdf
BMW Sales 1995.pdf
BMW Sales 1990.pdf
BMW Car Nov 2001 - M5 Touring vs Audi RS2.pdf
BMW Car Buyers Guide.pdf
Automobile Aug 1990.pdf
Autocar Nov 1994 - e34m5 vs xjr vs s6.pdf
Auto Channel - Hauling Service.pdf
Alpina_BiTurbo.pdf
75 Years of BMW Automobiles.pdf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
MmmFive
Wow thats some collection!
Do you have any electronic copies of the following...

Scnitzer S3 vs M5
Sports Car Intl 1997
Wheels flying south
Road & Track 1990 - BMW M5.pdf
Performance Car May 1990


If so I would love to take a peek.

Regards

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Simonal said:
Sorry J

I think that is me I am hopeing to get the scanner sorted next week so have the articles on the board in around 2 weeks time hope you can wait ouich .

brgds

Simon
No problem sir - I can wait till then! Again many thanks for doing this.

Regards

J
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
Jahangeer said:
MmmFive
Wow thats some collection!
Do you have any electronic copies of the following...

Scnitzer S3 vs M5 - Yes
http://www.tyc0746.f2s.com/Tuning Extra 1988 - M5 vs Schnitzer S3.pdf

Sports Car Intl 1997 - Yes
http://www.tyc0746.f2s.com/Sports Car Intl 1997 - E34 M5.pdf

Wheels flying south - Yes
http://www.tyc0746.f2s.com/Wheels flying south.pdf


Road & Track 1990 - BMW M5.pdf - Yes
http://www.tyc0746.f2s.com/Road & Track 1990 - BMW M5.pdf

Performance Car May 1990 - Yes
http://www.tyc0746.f2s.com/Performance Car May 1990.pdf



If so I would love to take a peek.

Regards

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
Here's my list of BMW & M5 related articles.

Wheels flying south.pdf
Tuning Extra 1988 - M5 vs Schnitzer S3.pdf
TotalBMW_E34M5_Jan2003.pdf
TopGear Feb 1995 - M5 vs XJR vs E500.pdf
TechSept02.pdf
TechOct01.pdf
TechNov01.pdf
Strut Brace Install Instructions.rtfd
Sports Car Intl 1997 - E34 M5.pdf
Sachs Clutches.pdf
Sachs Clutches prices.pdf
S38B38 TechnicalInfo.pdf
Roundel Nov 1995.pdf
Road & Track 1990 - BMW M5.pdf
Performance Car May 1990
Performance Car - PCOTY 1992
MotorTrend Nov 1990.pdf
MotorTrend May 1991 - E34 M5 vs 750il.pdf
MotorTrend - M5 vs Omega vs MB.pdf
M5-Alpina-MB500-German.pdf
Haynes BMW Manual
Hartge Parts Catalogue
FastLane 1992.pdf
EuroCar 2002-02.pdf
Euro Car Parts BMW.pdf
E34M5_BMWSales_1995.pdf
E34_ShortHistory_Part1.pdf
E34_M5_0000_comp.jpg
DreamMachine flier 1998.pdf
DIY HID.pdf
Dinan.pdf
Crossfire.pdf
ChangeFrontPads.pdf
CCC Roadwords.pdf
Car Feb 2001 - E34 M5 vs Jag XJR.pdf
Car & Driver Apr 1992- E34M5 vs MB vs Audi.pdf
Car & Driver 1990.pdf
Car & Driver - Dinan 540 Feb 1996.pdf
BuyingJuly02.pdf
BuyingJan01.pdf
BMW Sales 1995.pdf
BMW Sales 1990.pdf
BMW Car Nov 2001 - M5 Touring vs Audi RS2.pdf
BMW Car Buyers Guide.pdf
Automobile Aug 1990.pdf
Autocar Nov 1994 - e34m5 vs xjr vs s6.pdf
Auto Channel - Hauling Service.pdf
Alpina_BiTurbo.pdf
75 Years of BMW Automobiles.pdf
Any chance of this being posted anywhere?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
BURTON said:
All those PDF's
I'm currently putting some on to my personal webspace - but it's only got 50mb of space so I will see how many of them I can put on, and then put a simple text index page on the front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
Once I've got my Mac working properly (after installing OS 10.4 over the weekend) I will be able to use all my programmes again - including my web stuff to create a proper index page (possibly with little picture previews).
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top