BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
not a m5 but t pain in bartender says "yes im in the m6 doin tricks freeway burnt out"

·
Registered
3 Posts
or any songs for that matter?

I know biggie raps about a "cherry m3" in hypnotize so it got me thinking.....does the m5 get any love?
Let's get high by GMack (song from movie Soul Plane)
"Fit with the finishing touch, get this that, ima finish you before i finish the dutch. I get high like the birds and the planes, I get high when bullets hit the face after words exchange, I get a rush from the blur in the walls, you understand? Like the M5 pedal when its touchin the floor."
or any songs for that matter?

I know biggie raps about a "cherry m3" in hypnotize so it got me thinking.....does the m5 get any love?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let's get high by GMack (song from movie Soul Plane)
"Fit with the finishing touch, get this that, ima finish you before i finish the dutch. I get high like the birds and the planes, I get high when bullets hit the face after words exchange, I get a rush from the blur in the walls, you understand? Like the M5 pedal when its touchin the floor."

·
Registered
168 Posts
Jadkiss-Why Remix

he said “why I been hot for 7 years? Why the new M5 come with 7 gears?” (Referring to the E60 at the time!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is so great haha I was literally driving my M5 earlier today wondering if any songs referenced the E60 M5 ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts