BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, lets see how creative we can be on personalized plates for the M5. Who knows, maybe you will see your suggestion out on the street or take one as your own.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have the UK plate MM55 BMW (which incidentally - plug :blink: - is for sale, see For Sale section of the Board) but my M5 is arriving too early to use it :sad3:

·
Registered
40 Posts
BlackBM said:
Hey guys, lets see how creative we can be on personalized plates for the M5. Who knows, maybe you will see your suggestion out on the street or take one as your own.
V10 KKB is my login AND my reg plate. I expect my M5 in August(seems like I've been waiting for ages!!) and my dealer has said that it might be September!:crying2:
I've had the pleasure of seeing one cruise past me on the M60 motorway in Mancester. It was the same colour as the one I've ordered (Interlagos Blue) and it just made me want mine NOW!!! Good things come to those who wait (or so I keep telling myself) but reading comments and seeing pictures in this forum is keeping my sanity at an acceptable level for the time being.hmmm
This is my first post so a big thanks to all for their comments and images....Keep em coming!
K.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I'm seriously thinking of a plate I saw on an E60 on a board (was it this one?):

UG LEE

It's what's inside I am buying. The outside is, well, UG LEE.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Leon82 said:
It's plates like that that reduce the chance of getting out of a speeding ticket from slim to none.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i was thinkin about "MMMMM5"
or "SIM SIMMA"
or "MV ME"
or "05 M5"
or "MV10" -- the V can be the 5 in roman numerals or v10
or (my fav) "NOT STOLN" -- as i look young
... endless...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts