BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 M5 with lots of upgrades, just getting tally if I were to part out who would be interested in a stock trade with $ of course. Here are the main parts:

I someone local that knows how to uninstall / install or we can split cost at a mechanic. any ideas would help, just had baby girl so need some cash. seems like the trend these days.

Vorsteiner Hood painted titanium silver / complete carbon fiber inside out. looks perfect under hood. Swap for Stock Silver hood + Offer/Cash

Brembos GT kit RED, Just replaced the fronts, used for like 30k miles, pads last a while. I heard these discs can go 3 full changes or more. Swap for stocks + cash

Maya 20inch ex2 polished with black center 3 piece swap with Offer/Cash

Billstein PS9 adjustable coilover swap with cash.

Britalman dual exhaust $600 OBO
britalman intake. $500 OBO

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all, I am getting a lot of interest on the parts. I am mainly looking for local members who are willing to swap oem parts with cash. I figured this would be the easiest and cost effective on both sides, money spent on shipping and possible damages will be a nightmare. Also it would be easier to swap the parts so the ride is drive-able.

Sorry for the late replies, my newborn is only 40 days old so still trying to adapt. I also just moved so it is hectic around here. Trying to get everything done by myself, but I am serious about the parts. Will post pictures of the ride soon to show that the parts are in good shape.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car is at the shop for the hood swap.

havasusteve03Beast has it locked in, should be done by this weekend.

All else still available, if your local the car is in city of Ontario Body shop. So sad I love this hood!

Reactions: havasusteve03Beast

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I will be seeing this car tomorrow morning for anyone who may want me to evaluate parts offered by Drew. Let me know here or by phone

Steve

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Drew and I spoke regarding his coilovers; take a peek if you wouldn't mind checking them out for me, Steve.

Thanks. Tim

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Drew and I spoke regarding his coilovers; take a peek if you wouldn't mind checking them out for me, Steve.

Thanks. Tim
Will do Tim.....May be hard to evaluate unless I take it out for a spin!! :2:

JK Drew

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tradin1 never got your number, not sure what part you need. Everyone can call me at 714-654-2277 drew

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GTR hood is sold...Steve will post pics soon, I saw some prelim and it looks awesome!

Brakes are in negotiation but not sealed yet. Asking $3500 front and rear kit/380/355 4 piston brembo BBK GT

PSS9 asking for about $900 obo but need someone willing to do the swap and labor.

Brittalman Exhaust $500+shipping+paypal 3%. Come off sometime next week, I know a few of you inquired about the shipping. I have my stocks so this is straight buy.

Brittalman Intake $400+shipping+paypal 3%. Steve will be near the car, if he can post a pic of it that would be great.

E39 front OEM cup holders, I have 3 of these, two are sealed BMW parts and 1 is the same just missing the bag. I have another post selling these. $35 shipped anywhere US I cover paypal fees.

I have Mtec LED angel eyes direct install, need your stocks. $60 takes it.

Dinan front sway bar $250

OEM bluetooth UNIT not sure what this is worth now send me an offer.

Have the Nav TV setup too, analog not digital, used it for backup cam and dvd send me and offer.

Maya, 20inch EX2 3 piece polished with black center and silver accent. tires are 75% left. trade for stocks and $800 OBO

I have a Rogue light flywheel, and short shifter with WSR...not sure anyone looking for this setup, need to swap for stock clutch and flywheel, you can get the shortshifter too. $500 + swap cost... gets it all

EMAIL: [email protected]
cell: 714-654-2277
On subject line state your name, location and part your interested in

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
OMG...I am so stoked!!

Here are a few initial pics of the hood prior to color sanding. It is flawless as Drew described. :thumbsup: Thanks to Drew and Kudos again to Marcos @ MJ Auto Body for his crews continued flawless work. Highly recommend them to anyone in the Inland Empire/SoCal for paint work. They continue to do awesome work.

Thanks again to Drew for the hood. :cheers: I will take very good car of it. Still have access to the car for anyone who has parts questions.

Steve

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts