BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this picture last night. I think it turned out pretty okay. With a little touching up in Photoshop, I made it look a little more dark and mysterious and sinister - I guess.

Check it out

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, beautiful shot. What camera did you use?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you're right.. looks nice and "evil" .. great picture

·
Registered
623 Posts
You discovered new talent in yourself – taking pictures :hihi: . Thanks very creative and nice picture :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice pic, good to see your keeping your machine clean, Josh

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank you for sharing this great picture. Well done!! I love the lighting - on the subject and the other bays. I agree it looks sinister.:haha:
Best Wishes,
Alfred

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Very nice picture...and stitching:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
looks pretty awesome!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The beast lurks in the shadows. :thumbsup: Very cool pic jajo

·
Registered
56 Posts
that is the best car wash bay shot i've ever seen(j/k), great pic:cheers:
jajo said:
I took this picture last night. I think it turned out pretty okay. With a little touching up in Photoshop, I made it look a little more dark and mysterious and sinister - I guess.

Check it out

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll probably start shooting more panoramic shots of the M5, somewhere a little more interesting than the car wash bay.

The original of this picture is 47 inches by 10 inches. Anyone know where I can get one printed?

And if anyone would like the full size version, just say so :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Jajo. Great Job!!! good work with photoshop, and great work setting a good mood (of sinisterism) in the picture. I cant wait to see more like these!

If i can offer one input, it would have been great to included a little more light over the lower apron... just to differentiate it from the rest of the E39's. Also, the fog lights would be cool to be on too!

cant wait for more desktop pics!

·
Registered
112 Posts
jajo said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll probably start shooting more panoramic shots of the M5, somewhere a little more interesting than the car wash bay.

The original of this picture is 47 inches by 10 inches. Anyone know where I can get one printed?

And if anyone would like the full size version, just say so :)
Can you email me the original file? [email protected]

I have an HP Designjet 800PS 42 inch wide format printer at work, I'd like to print a copy for my office. lovelove (if thats ok with you)

·
Registered
268 Posts
awesome shot!!!! can I please have a full res version? I can host it for others if you need a place to put it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts