BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas All,

I'm in LA until the mid of Jan and I would love to meet up with the fellow members from the m5board.com before I leave to Saudi Arabia. I would really love to take a rade in one of the Dinan stroked M5's if possible and to hear in person Dinan's exhaust with the middle racing exhaust or RPi's new GTS exhaust with headers. i'm planning to visit Dinan and RPi as well.

I would appreciate if you suggest for me nice places and restaurants to visit here :)

Regards

Khalid

·
Registered
506 Posts
whats up bro... as far as stoker's not that many ppl have them... but RPI exhaust you just can't go wrong with it, i have it and love it!!!

if you are trying to dine in for some nice restaurants i really recommend you try... The Giraffe... its in Santa Monica seconds away from the beach its a must try. 2 ppl with a few drinks are bill was 220.

good luck!!!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Send my regards to Eloy and drag his ***** down here with you! He's $hit scared of arabs!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it thanks. I'm visiting RPi tomorrow morning and will try to visit Dinan on Wednesday or Thursday ;)

Ahmad, I don't know who should be scared from who!! Those guys carry weapons with them everywhere :eek:h:

Reactions: Ahmed

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Oh I totally forgot about Eloy's collection! LOL

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll call Chris today and inform him :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts