BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hmmm, do I take the M5 out one last time or go on the ride to letchworth on the rocket.... decisions... decisions...
I'd like to see the beast out one more time...

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'd like to see the beast out one more time...

Haha I figured you would say that :hihi:

Im down. Let me talk to my buddies and see if I can get another bimmer or two to come down. Il shoot you a text and let you know 100%. If something changes let me know, I don't watch bimmerforums much at all.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey guys - Tim responded to a post of mine today, and now I see he's in Western NY, looks like Buffalo area - same here, but more Rochester area - Farmington. Good to see fellow E39 M5'ers so close! In the couple months I've had mine, I've not spotted another E39 M5 in my area yet.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Hey guys - Tim responded to a post of mine today, and now I see he's in Western NY, looks like Buffalo area - same here, but more Rochester area - Farmington. Good to see fellow E39 M5'ers so close! In the couple months I've had mine, I've not spotted another E39 M5 in my area yet.
Vitaliy is active in our group and he is out your way.. within a 20 min? drive I think.

We will probably try to have one last get together this year if we get a warm weather weekend in November.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Vitaliy is active in our group and he is out your way.. within a 20 min? drive I think.

We will probably try to have one last get together this year if we get a warm weather weekend in November.
Very cool - keep me informed. I rely on experienced folks like yourselves - Always impressed by the ///M's, now I actually own one! :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
805 Posts
sounds like a plan. nice to have new members locally.

I saw a carbon black M5 a few days in a row parked at a house on Losson Rd in Cheektowaga, not sure if he's an enthusiast though.

When are we getting together for a meet? I put my winter beater on the road a few days ago but have not yet taken the BMW off the road, so let's get something going!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Very cool - keep me informed. I rely on experienced folks like yourselves - Always impressed by the ///M's, now I actually own one! :tonquesmilie:
I am always interested in helping other BMW owners, specifically E39's as those are what I have the most experience with. PM if you need help with working on the beast!

I just closed on my new house, which has an attached 800 sq. ft. garage. I will be outfitting it over the winter with all of my tools, equipment, etc.

·
Registered
301 Posts
That's funny. Congrats on the house Tim! Let me know when you guys are getting together. I missed the last couple because of schedule conflicts (my kids are too busy) but would love to meet up with everybody again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Congrats again on the house Tim!

I know you pride yourself on having the most up to date technology and tools in the garage.

Norb knows my motto is "if it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer!"

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
That's funny. Congrats on the house Tim! Let me know when you guys are getting together. I missed the last couple because of schedule conflicts (my kids are too busy) but would love to meet up with everybody again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks!

Yes it would be nice to get good final meet together with a bunch of E39 representation!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts