BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new in this board and I would like to meet m5 owners in the Inland Empire area. Is there a group that meet regularlly? I would like to meet them ,
Thanks.

Jdimben

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding. Maybe we can meet for coffee when you are our here in my area
I should be available in a couple of weeks.

‘03 M5 Ti Ag
‘87 535is

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When are you coming to Rancho Cucamonga area or vicinity.
Let’s meet for coffee.
thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My buddy and I usually try and meet up and do GMR every few months or so. But I’m always in the IE because I work down here. I just don’t drive the M5. I usually DD my 328d Wagon. Ill shoot you a DM.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm down for a meet up or GMR run! I live near Pomona so a pretty close drive for me...

Nice, I’ll let you know on our next run. Btw, the same friend and I, along with others are meeting up at the Best Buy in Mira Loma at 7:30 this Saturday for Bimmerfest. You’re welcome to join.

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

·
Registered
5,956 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Not sure what old is considered now-a-days since I’m also deemed old at 33 but maybe I can get our guys to meet you early. I’ll shoot you a DM

2010 E60 M5 • Space Grey

33 is YOUNG!!!

Old meaning, long time 1st and 2nd, e39/e60 m5 owners. Usually, there are about 10 to 20 of us in our group.

I’ll be running some decals for the weekend.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure if I could join you at Bimmerfest. Just had my cataract surgery yesterday . Have fun. Keep me informed of future meet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts