BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Tom. I wont go into why I'm posting this. I would just like to say a fellow M5 owner is no longer with us. And if a Mod would like to email me I would want to try and find out if he was a member here. I know he was on this site alot. What I havenow is a 06 M5 in show room condtion for sale. I'm helping with the sale of this car, but I have no idea on a car like this. I'm not trying to spam your site, just helping my friend out. So would just like to get a feel of what you guys think and any help you can offer. Thank you and have a nice day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=133182&viewitem=&item=220194213890

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
GTU, sorry to hear about Mike. I will pray for his family. Unfortunately, there is no way that the 33k in upgrades can be recouped. Also, I'm not positive, but in my personal opinion, that color car will be harder to move than other colors. I didn't check the mileage, but if it's relatively low I could see you getting upper 70's to low 80's for this car (remember the market for this car is very fickle and has been steadily declining as of late.) I think it just depends on how fast you are trying to move the car. Again, sorry to hear about Mike and I hope this information helps at least a little...

·
Banned
156 Posts
maybe he liked to tailgate...my buddy had it on his rx8 and we would always hangout a watch stuff on it while tailgating and hangin. Sorry to hear btw. Good luck with everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts