BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saw your message in the other thread about the waiting list for mirrors. Thanks for keeping us in mind.

Best,
Eddie (looking forward to his new mirror with clown nose) in Miami.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Guys, I sent 6 mirrors in today for new glass. Should have them back by this time next week and ready to ship for $210 each. If anyone is still in need, please message me or post here.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I have 6 mirrors back with new glass. One is pre-paid so there are currently 5 available.

$210 shipped to the US. I can accept most forms of payment including Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App and Google Wallet.

·
Registered
248 Posts
PM’d.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Thanks to all who purchased!

I have one left and it's without a clown nose. Swapping your existing one over is quick and easy. $185 shipped for this one.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks to all who purchased!

I have one left and it's without a clown nose. Swapping your existing one over is quick and easy. $185 shipped for this one.

If someone buys this I have an extra clown nose now so let me know and I’ll ship it to you.

Thanks again Adam. Just installed and went driving. So nice to have working dimming again.

And I just realized I broke it :( I accidentally smashed it under my glove box while doing the euro dash swap. Sorry dudes.

·
Registered
248 Posts
If someone buys a mirror without a clown nose I have an extra - found it at a yard.

Cover shipping (can’t be more than $5-$10 depending on location) and I’ll send it to you.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I have 2 mirrors available with new glass and clown nose in place for $220 shipped to the US. A 3rd is pending sale.

For those that prefer a cleaner look, I have another that is an E46 M3 mirror which is identical but sans clown nose.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Currently have one available for $220 shipped.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I have 4 very clean mirrors with clown nose in place and new glass that will be available tomorrow. $220 shipped each.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I have 4 repaired mirrors scheduled to arrive today. Will update later.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
4 mirrors with new glass now available. $220 shipped each.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 103 Posts