BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I have a brand new foglight for a 200-2003 M5 or 2003 540i M Sport- Tech package. The lights is brand new, and I picked it up in Hamburg, Germany last weekend. I have a friend there who works for a BMW shop..and they had ordered some extras..so I picked a set up. The driver's side just sold last night, passenger side ready to go. I am happy to sell these dirt cheap $22.00 shipped anywhere in USA. Intl ask me for a quote. This light is made in Germany, but not BMW OEM..I actually don't know the manufacturer..but the shop said they get them from Munich. Never installed, and PERFECT 100%. Let me know if interested, pic up in the am... but you all know what they look like. Bulb included. Thanks!
-Beau
720-838-9510 or email:
beaubrant at aol.com

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
new pics added

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Is the lens glass or plastic? Can you confirm that the fitament is perfect as the OE?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100% perfect OEM fitment..we have tried it on an M tech and M5 bumper...I work at a Saab /BMW Shop..so all good. Its glass lens, not plastic..very nice quality. Ill ship anywhere in US for $25 shipped... let me know! Thanks-
Beau

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here it is on an M5 bumper..just threw it in to show..perfect fit

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP_ Any interest? Lets get this sold!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sold..thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts