BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of 5 OEM BMW E39 M5 rear wheels (18x9.5) with Toyo T1R tires, 275/35/18.

These wheels would be great for someone wanting a spare set of wheels for the track.

Three of the wheels have the original finish, and two wheels have been refinished. They have various minor paint chips, curb marks, failing shadow chrome finish, etc. One of the tires is feathered on the inside edge from a bad control arm bushing. The 5th is/was used as a spare, and is worn on the outside edge.

I'm looking to sell these wheels locally. I would rather have the buyer see them in person so they know exactly what they're getting.

$1000 firm for the set of 5.

I'm in the West Chester PA area.

I am looking to replace these wheels with 17x9 style 66 BMW wheels. Trades may be considered.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Interested in 2 (or possibly 3) of the OEM finished wheels
If you are willing to split up please email me:
[email protected]
Thanks!
I am local and I'd be willing to take 2 if you are willing to split them up with the above.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mattcolo, rog2961:

Thanks for the interest. If selling the full set of 5 proves difficult, I will contact the both of you before listing them separately.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd be willing to make the 4hr drive to PA to inspect and purchase the 3 OEMs, if rog2961 and I coordinate, we can purchase them from you at the same time. Alternatively, I can purchase all 5 and meet rog2961 while I am in PA and sell him the two other...
If either plan is okay with both of you (CBi and rog2961) please email me ([email protected]) to coordinate the details and I think that we can make this work.
Thanks

·
Registered
841 Posts
i was originally interested in two of the oem colored ones. since you already want the 3 og colors then I wont need the two refinished ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i was originally interested in two of the oem colored ones. since you already want the 3 og colors then I wont need the two refinished ones.
My bad, I thought you wanted the refinished ones...

mattcolo, rog2961:

Thanks for the interest. If selling the full set of 5 proves difficult, I will contact the both of you before listing them separately.
GLWS of 5 rims!

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have interest on the 2 refinished ones are they done in shadow chrome and how are the tires on those can you email me more pics and info at [email protected]

·
Registered
316 Posts
I realize the OP is not interested in splitting/shipping, but if anyone picks this set up and is interested in selling 2 of the rears (condition is unimportant as they will be refinished, and preferably with no tires) I would be interested.

Thanks

-Dustin

·
Registered
841 Posts
If I was able to get someone to come pick them up...would that be ok?

Ryan
Did you want the whole set or part? I am local to him but I only need two.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ryan,

I would be fine with someone else picking up the wheels/tires as long as they're handing me the money! ;)

Seriously though, the main reason I want to sell them locally is because I want the buyer to see the wheels and tires for themselves. I don't want to misrepresent anything....I've been on the opposite end of that situation way too many times.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ryan,

I would be fine with someone else picking up the wheels/tires as long as they're handing me the money! ;)

Seriously though, the main reason I want to sell them locally is because I want the buyer to see the wheels and tires for themselves. I don't want to misrepresent anything....I've been on the opposite end of that situation way too many times.
Well, obviously you seem to be representing them very well as you've been on the opposite side. It doesn't matter to me as much as to how they look, but more so if they are structurally sound and able to hold air correctly. If it makes you feel any better, my car was written off as totaled, broken front and rear bumpers, dents, and scratches in certain places over the body. A little curb rash with some missing paint will not hurt me! :hihi: At least with these rims, the colors will somewhat match! (I have one hypersilver wheel...hiha). So if you are fine with it, I think I will be able to have someone pick them up.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts