BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Crap. :mad: That $1000 rebate would be handy to replace the rear tires after the first few months :hihi:

On a positive note, CCA will raffle off more than 10 M5's at the CCA Octoberfest event on Sept 23. I believe that there were 14 M3's raffled off last year.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
BMW_Addiction said:
Crap. :mad: That $1000 rebate would be handy to replace the rear tires after the first few months :hihi:

On a positive note, CCA will raffle off more than 10 M5's at the CCA Octoberfest event on Sept 23. I believe that there were 14 M3's raffled off last year.
I bet in a year, it will be. Same thing happened with the introduction of the E46 M3. After a year, they included it in the rebate program

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BMW_Addiction said:

Sorry about your luck. One has my name on it (I hope)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.