BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK must be time for another meet up and more talk on our favourite subject (ok second favourite). My preference would be a Sunday lunch and Londonish area. Some pub with a big car park would be favourite. To give people plenty of notice how about 27 March or 3 April. Any takers?

Frank :M5thumbs:

93 E34 3.8
===================================
looking for one throwing star cover (driver side)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
M5e3438 said:
OK must be time for another meet up and more talk on our favourite subject (ok second favourite). My preference would be a Sunday lunch and Londonish area. Some pub with a big car park would be favourite. To give people plenty of notice how about 27 March or 3 April. Any takers?

Frank :M5thumbs:

93 E34 3.8
===================================
looking for one throwing star cover (driver side)
Hi Frank

Yes I will be there to either date I have no preference.

We could also look at pubs in the London/Hertfordshire area which may open it to others - What does everybody think?

Simon

PS I will get my thinking cap on regarding a venue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
!!!

I'm in Germany on the 27th. I should be free on the 3rd though!

The M5 will have just come back from the Ring - and then Chamonix - on April 2nd though, so expect it to be dirty and with really shagged tyres! ;)

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Re: !!!

AndyE said:
I'm in Germany on the 27th. I should be free on the 3rd though!

The M5 will have just come back from the Ring - and then Chamonix - on April 2nd though, so expect it to be dirty and with really shagged tyres! ;)

:cheers:
Sounds like a good idea to me....

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Re: !!!

Hi Guys - just checked with the Boss,the 3rd looks good for me also.


I mentioned the Goat cherrsagai at Hertford to SimonAl as a possible venue, just off the A10, and the landlord is used to being invaded by classic cars 1 sunday in 4 during the spring & summer months!

Regards

Phil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good for the 3rd then and time enough for a few fainthearts to get on board (you know who you are) :3:

Hertford is ok for me [gives the s38 time to get warm]

So roll call so far:

Me
Simonal
AndyE
Steve
Phil


Frank
=========================
Vorsprung durch M Technik
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
Re: !!!

I know this place.



The Goat Inn

25, Vicarage Causeway,
Hertford Heath,
Hertfordshire
SG13 7RT

Tel: 01992 584117

Note that it's not in Hertford town, so don't go there.
That's 3 miles down the road, further off the A10.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
Re: !!!

I can't do those dates!! Iam in Poland and the G/fs Bday!
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,273 Posts
Re: !!!

AndyE said:
I know this place.



The Goat Inn

25, Vicarage Causeway,
Hertford Heath,
Hertfordshire
SG13 7RT

Tel: 01992 584117

Note that it's not in Hertford town, so don't go there.
That's 3 miles down the road, further off the A10.
Hi Fellas
Im up for this venue & the 3rd April is good.

Regards
Farrell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
Re: !!!

farrell said:
Hi Fellas
Im up for this venue & the 3rd April is good.

Regards
Farrell
Hi Guys

Looks like the 3rd April at the Goat.

For those that cannot make it this time:crying: I am sure we will all meet up several times during the summer!:) at least there will be more light in the evenings.

Simon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Re: !!!

AndyE said:
I'm in Germany on the 27th. I should be free on the 3rd though!

The M5 will have just come back from the Ring - and then Chamonix - on April 2nd though, so expect it to be dirty and with really shagged tyres! ;)

:cheers:
Andy, We are at the NS at Easter with the M3, assuming the snow has lifted, so we may get the chance to meet up.

Hope to make the 3rd to give the M5 a bit of a run. :M5launch:

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
Re: !!!

kevinpayneuk said:
assuming the snow has lifted
And they've finished repairing the tarmac!! ;)

Would you mind to PM me your M3's Reg Number - then I'll keep an eye out for you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread as April 3rd is approaching...

Are we still on for the Goat? I know that there was talk about a trip further north to make a bigger gathering (which would be nice) but for me SE London to Hertford is about my limit on a Sunday afternoon. :sad1:

Last knockings the attendees were:

Simonal
Andy E
Steve
Kevin
Farrel
Me

(spoke to Phil he has had to cancel)

What's the verdict?

Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
M5e3438 said:
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread as April 3rd is approaching...

Are we still on for the Goat? I know that there was talk about a trip further north to make a bigger gathering (which would be nice) but for me SE London to Hertford is about my limit on a Sunday afternoon. :sad1:

Last knockings the attendees were:

Simonal
Andy E
Steve
Kevin
Farrel
Me

(spoke to Phil he has had to cancel)

What's the verdict?

Frank
I'm still game if everyone else is!

Need some bits of trim etc, so make sure you leave your motors some where out the way!!!
:1:

Steve
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,273 Posts
M5e3438 said:
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread as April 3rd is approaching...

Are we still on for the Goat? I know that there was talk about a trip further north to make a bigger gathering (which would be nice) but for me SE London to Hertford is about my limit on a Sunday afternoon. :sad1:

Last knockings the attendees were:

Simonal
Andy E
Steve
Kevin
Farrel
Me

(spoke to Phil he has had to cancel)

What's the verdict?

Frank
Yes
Im still up for it.
Maybe Cyrus will turn up as well... He has threatened to.

Regards
Farrell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm still the owner of UK LE 35/50 - had a lot of timewasters and dreamers - so may well end up keeping the car - although due to a lack of time, I'm hardly using it at the mo....

I'll put this in the Diary and will come along (unless it's snowing) - Do we have a time for this meet ? - I can't see it in the above thread...

Cheers,

Terry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FinalEditionE34M5 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm still the owner of UK LE 35/50 - had a lot of timewasters and dreamers - so may well end up keeping the car - although due to a lack of time, I'm hardly using it at the mo....

I'll put this in the Diary and will come along (unless it's snowing) - Do we have a time for this meet ? - I can't see it in the above thread...

Cheers,

Terry.
Hi noon?

Hope to see you there,

Frank
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top