BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Have the training book,is pretty useful if you know already much about the technical/mechanical side of the car.
To understand how the Vanos,ECU,sensors,actors,failsafe,.... works.

I strongly suggest you do not upload it here,it will run the board in issues with BMW's copyright!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Damn it sold. Ive been trying to get my hands on one of those, since i missed out on the last one because the seller didnt want to ship to Canada. If they are anything like the Nissan New model technical training books they are full of great information you will likely not find anywhere else aside from people who went to the new model training class. I have a few Nissan ones but i would love to get the E39 M5 one to learn more about MSS52/Double Vanos and just general info on the m5! If you know anyone selling one PM me!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Have the training book,is pretty useful if you know already much about the technical/mechanical side of the car.
To understand how the Vanos,ECU,sensors,actors,failsafe,.... works.

I strongly suggest you do not upload it here,it will run the board in issues with BMW's copyright!!!!!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you know someone at the dealer you can get a copy most of the guys have it. i will see if any of the guys i deal with have it

·
Registered
804 Posts
Does it have more info than the TIS?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts