BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove (in a E60 530i loaner) along with both the new M cars from Malibu to BMW's Oxnard facility (about 35 miles) they were test models slightly disguised and not all the correct M body details or wheel/tire set ups. The sound was amazing like a Formula 1 car. I shot a few photo's and I will try to post them when I get them back from the lab.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are you kidding me :eek:

Get those pics back quick :D

cherrsagai

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
DUDE!! Really?? WHere are those pics??

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Please post pics asap.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
What?????

Were did you spot them? What did they say to you? How did it sound? Are you happy? Will it be nice? Where they annoyed with you taking pictures?

etc :1:

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Are they pics here yet? it must be some invisible link I'll click everywhere in this thread to make sure i didnt miss it. *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pictures and more info PLEASE. NOW!

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Uploaded!

What are the chanses: an m5 driver who works as a photographer and a member of m5board.com / bmwm5.com sees the new M5 and M6.

Great work, THANKS! lovelove Nice discreet lip on the trunk as on the E39.

Can you try to explain the sound of music of the two V-10 engines? Did you see the front brakes?

Other pics taken by c4m5 (impressive):

Thanks again c4m5! :cheers:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Awsome!!! Thanks C4M5!!!

Now this is something I've never seen: do you guys see the colour-matched tape above the sidemakers on the M5? Side grilles anyone?

Also these are the first M6 w/ 4 exhaust pipes pics?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Gustav said:
lovelove Nice discreet lip on the trunk as on the E39.
I love the pictures, but I still don't get the trunk spoiler. It's a little piece of cheap plastic glued to the trunk for no purpose other than to distinguish it from other 5-series models. I would prefer all points of differentiation to have some positive function, e.g., performance, luxury, technology, and leave off the rice-crowd cosmetic affectations.

I obviously got my M5s without it. ;-)

Tom

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
AWESOME! thanks for the pics!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts