Nice vid :thumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Very nice those two cars drifting side by side over the circuitlovelove

·
Registered
487 Posts
These twins race aswell! I do not like the programme very much, but this is a cool vid nonethelss :haha:

·
Registered
646 Posts
SUPERB - again our continental siblings show us how to review a car properly - makes an arse of the 5th Gear test discussed elsewhere on the board - good mix of showing you interior of the car and how it drives, and yes the little bit of sideways fun at the end is acceptable! Will have to get my half-Dutch girlfriend to translate for me tonight!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Nice to see both the M5 & M6 together. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I could translate it for you ;)

Those 2 guys (Tim & Tom Coronel) have got a car show on the tele here, they often don't even look at the interior or something. Most of the times they go straight to the track, make some burnouts and some drifting. After that they are asking chicks what they think of the particular car.
One time they tested a opel speedster turbo, drove 240km/h with it on a public road where 80 is allowed, and they just broadcasted it! wonderfull stuff

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Very cool.

You caught a glimpse of HUD as well, revving in Neutral.

At the end, the M6 seemed to be more balanced than the Beast. The Beast seemed a litle more taily, or was a little harder to control the oversteer.

But this could be for two seperate reasons.

1. Maybe the M6 Driver was a little better, or a little more comfortable with the V-10.

Or 2, Maybe its because I'm really starting to warm up to the M6. With some nice wheels with a big Lip, it could complete the look. :hihi:

·
Registered
67 Posts
For those who prefer watching the video offline with a normal media player, i converted the video to AVI. I am uploading the converted video to 67.19.159.71 at the moment, it takes 1 hour to upload the file.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
DerRudy said:
I could translate it for you ;)

Those 2 guys (Tim & Tom Coronel) have got a car show on the tele here, they often don't even look at the interior or something. Most of the times they go straight to the track, make some burnouts and some drifting. After that they are asking chicks what they think of the particular car.
One time they tested a opel speedster turbo, drove 240km/h with it on a public road where 80 is allowed, and they just broadcasted it! wonderfull stuff
Worthwhile to mention they're both racing drivers. Tom was driving a privateer (Carly Motors) BMW 320i in the ETCC last year. He Drives a Seat in the WTCC this year. He also raced in Le Mans several times. Tim is driving this year in the Dutch McGregor Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts