BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody happen to know of an M5 or M6 club in The Netherlands. I'm interested in an M6 club myself. I know of the BMW Club Netherlands but they're more concentrated around Motorcycle activities rather then Cars.

They also take just about anything that has a BMW badge on it, don't really feel like driving around with my new M6 along side some punk kid with a 318i.

I'm looking for some exclusivity, organized meets and trackdays.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I don't think there's such a thing. There is a BMW Sport Club that organizes some activities as meetings and track days but they also accept all models.

Ufuk

frylord said:
Anybody happen to know of an M5 or M6 club in The Netherlands. I'm interested in an M6 club myself. I know of the BMW Club Netherlands but they're more concentrated around Motorcycle activities rather then Cars.

They also take just about anything that has a BMW badge on it, don't really feel like driving around with my new M6 along side some punk kid with a 318i.

I'm looking for some exclusivity, organized meets and trackdays.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I don't think there are enough M6's around in the Netherlands. Perhaps 25 have been ordered at this time, but most of them would not be interested in meetings.
Frank.

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Dirim said:
There is a BMW Sport Club (BSC) that organizes some activities as meetings and track days but they also accept all models.
Forget about the BSC. In the past two years, they hardly organize anything and the total number of members are rapidly declining. A very good club that regularly organizes track days is the BMW drivers Club (BDC). However, there is no official connection to the council of BMW clubs.

Then there is the BMW coupe club, but this one is focussed to the serious E9 and E24 owners. The E63 is so new, that there simply isn't a dedicated club, but I am certain that one will be founded, but when?

Even for Dutch residents, membership of the German BMW M drivers club can add value to the ownership. I think this is more a club for an M5/M6 owner

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
raymond woertman said:
Forget about the BSC. In the past two years, they hardly organize anything and the total number of members are rapidly declining.
I agree. BSC doesn't do anything for me other than cashing my membership fee each year. I should remember to cancel for next year :haha:

German BMW M Drivers Club seems like a proper club on the other hand. AFAIK, they've even held a track day at Zandvoort this year.

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Dirim said:
I agree. BSC doesn't do anything for me other than cashing my membership fee each year. I should remember to cancel for next year :haha:
You only have to end the automatic transfer by telling your bank to do so and the BSC cannot cash the membership fees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts