BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Worst case, someone just added me to an event on Facebook.

A BMW end of season meet at the Orange Julep, 6pm on October 5th which is a Sunday. So all models

·
Registered
222 Posts
Worst case, someone just added me to an event on Facebook.

A BMW end of season meet at the Orange Julep, 6pm on October 5th which is a Sunday. So all models
Been busy lately so haven't checked in. Although I have not joined that group, if u guys are going, I will do my best to be there too.
The Great One, I have not seen anything on Montreal Racing, is this the meet you were talking about ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice meeting everyone tonight at the Julep and putting faces to the names ! Looking forward to next year and more meets.
If anyone wants to do an M5 only meet or drive while the weather is still good , I'll be in. Just post :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in if you guys want to do a last drive of the season... I'll be off for thanksgiving week end, but we should still have time to organize something before we get hit by snow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Subscribe to thread, in case the snow finally melts !

I'm from South Shore, and been to the Juplep a few times, with other car than the M5,
but I could change that !

·
Registered
102 Posts
I normally don't book too long in advance, weather is always a big factor in the snow/noshow for me.
No point going somewhere if it is raining. 2-3 days advance good enough for me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Bump.
I missed the last Grid Position event and won't be here for the next one either. Maybe the guys can chime in with other suggestions for meets .
Gives me an excuse for the wife to get out more , lol

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
14 Participants
Jayjay677
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing