BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
This april 13th there's a bmw meet at the orange julep (on decarie) in montreal at 1:00 p.m. for those who can make it!

I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but surely there will be lots of other cars around to see!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just thought I'd say hey in this post in case any Montreal guys check this thread. It seems dead though lol.

Curious, anyone know the guy with the Burgundy colored M5 on black wheels? Typically in the downtown area? That car sounds amazing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let's revive this post !
Chime in whoever is interested in organizing a meet . Can be in Montreal area or open to other suggestions.
I've tried to do this in the past but not much luck. Once we get a list of people , then we can decide on a location or event.
Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would be in.

I know some of the BMW guys on MontrealRacing are doing another meet soon which we could join otherwise I'm cool with an M5 only meet too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is another guy with an M5 that I know was posting stuff for sale...I'll tell him about this thread.

I'll tell him I'll only buy the parts if he meets me at the meet lol :)

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
14 Participants
Jayjay677
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing