BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new in the forum. Is there some M5 / M3 owners living in Quebec in here?

I do live in Sherbrooke (Estern Township) and I own a Blue 2000 E39 M5.

·
Registered
222 Posts
We should organize a Montreal meet if ever this f...ing winter ends ! Chime in for those of you interested. Maybe even do it at BMW Laval ? darroc what do u think ? Let us know if this would be possible at the dealership maybe on a Friday evening.

·
Registered
85 Posts
We should organize a Montreal meet if ever this f...ing winter ends ! Chime in for those of you interested. Maybe even do it at BMW Laval ? darroc what do u think ? Let us know if this would be possible at the dealership maybe on a Friday evening.
That would be awesome. I'll have to ask but I don't see it being a problem. We actually have an s62 engine on display in our M showroom. I only found this out after a year working there lol

There is a huge party thus Tuesday April 1st 6 PM to unveil the i3 and i8 and to celebrate the dealer 40th anniversary. I think you have to rsvp but check it out on website for more info BMW MINI Laval Group - Concessionnaire à Laval, Montréal, Québec

Can't wait for spring! This winter is trully awful

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yup, it can happen at bmw laval. My colleague is a photographer and wants to take some professional pics as well. When does everyone want to meet?

I don't have my summers on yet (will probably get them on next week) so I guess one of these weekends coming up would be good? :3:

·
Registered
85 Posts
seems to be more and more coming out of storage lately!

So let's do first or second weekend of May. Sounds good?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts