BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that dont' know I live in the south, where the thing is to be more and more ghetto. Ive been seeing more and more P.O.S.'s rolling around with larger and larger wheels. I'm talking 24"s on Impalas, 22"s on Miatas...God only knows what else.

But today I saw some that took the prize. One was an old chevy SS. with 26" wheels and I dont 'even know what the other was, but It had 28"s. Both lifted out of the sky, higher than a hummer.

All i got to say is ****, I need some 28"s so I can gangstafy a nice car. Suggestions? cherrsagai :happybirt :byee55amg :3: :confused3 :3: :eek:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But really, who the hells spends 20g's on wheels and 200 dollers on the car? Whats going on in the world.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Jayson said:
But really, who the hells spends 20g's on wheels and 200 dollers on the car? Whats going on in the world.
I don't know...but if you want to maintain the proper cost/wheel to cost of car ratio you better opt for 36" titanium wheels with platinum plated centers. hiha

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GST said:
I don't know...but if you want to maintain the proper cost/wheel to cost of car ratio you better opt for 36" titanium wheels with platinum plated centers. hiha

I was thinking more like the 28"s that come loaded with diamonds and a yr's worth of body gaurd service :)....They acually have those too :(

I saw some 50"s at a car show one time maybe I could fit those on the rear :)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
If they weren't chrome spinners with a $ sign for a center cap then the guy got ripped off... Only that is worth 20Gs! hiha

A former date once told me she really believes these big rims are men's way of compensating for other smaller attributes... If that is the case, I am sure eventually there will be guys trying to fit in a pair of 50s on their Tiburons...

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
True hard thugs only roll out on daytons wit white wall...poser foos go with those crap can lexani wheels.

The sum spent on wheels/tires AND ICE (haha I hate it when people say that grrrrrrr ) usually exceeds the total value of the car by several hundred percent...

·
Registered
837 Posts
I was gonna put some mudders on my ride does that count? maybe some nice Bf goodrich all terrains with some old chevy truck rims, ?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I saw an e39 with, I think at least 20" rims and lowered as far as it could go. It just looked too big - as if it didn't have the "lowered" look. The wheel was disproportionate to the wheel well. Does anyone know what I mean? It was hideous.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Forget the 28'' rims. I would go with a set of truck tires off a semi. You might need to roll the fenders and get some spacers, but noone would ever try to emasculate you again for your weak little 18'' rims! hiha
:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts