BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY OF THESE CARS FOR SALE AT THE MOMENT, WITH LOW MILES ANS WARRANTY IF POSS.

WHAT ARE THEY NOW WORTH?

THANKS

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simonal said:
If it is the one I an thinking about it is Orinocco Green and in superb condition saw the car today.

Simon
Thans for that. Anyone got a contact no. or the ad where it was seen?

PAN5R

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
PAN5R said:

PAN5R
Yes
I saw that Orinocco green one too. Its a lovely thing with the BMW gold dust warranty still intact.
Have it.
Do a search on the Forum as it was advertised here.

Regards
Farrell

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
PAN5R

I think if you contact AndyE (see message #2 below) you will find that he is in fact the owner and the seller.

Good luck!!

Cheers

PAN5R said:

PAN5R

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
David, it was actually member "FinalEditionE34M5" 's car (35/50) we were talking about. Mine (14/50) has higher mileage and no BMW warranty.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Sorry about that. I saw you were also trying to sell and was trying to help!

Cheers
AndyE said:
David, it was actually member "FinalEditionE34M5" 's car (35/50) we were talking about. Mine (14/50) has higher mileage and no BMW warranty.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AndyE said:
so what colur have you got, and what i s the mileage?

Pan5r

·
Registered
970 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
yewcorner said:
That Rosso Red on eBay is very similar to my UK LE in terms of mileage and warranty, e.t.c. - looks a fine car indeed.

BTW, anybody noticed that the Dashboard Plaque (6/50) doesn't appear to be in front of the gearstick on the car where you'd expect it to be - (Look carefully thru the ebay pictures), but appears to be affixed to the plastic service wallet !?!?

·
Registered
678 Posts
yewcorner said:
That Rosso Red on eBay is very similar to my UK LE in terms of mileage and warranty, e.t.c. - looks a fine car indeed.

BTW, anybody noticed that the Dashboard Plaque (6/50) doesn't appear to be in front of the gearstick on the car where you'd expect it to be - (Look carefully thru the ebay pictures), but appears to be affixed to the plastic service wallet !?!?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
And in the text, it says that the badge is in front of the gearstick!

I assume it fell off/came unstuck :hihi:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Reserve for 6/50 is just over 10k, I noticed the badge as well. I was thinking that maybe owner #1 or supplying dealer fitted the badge ??, but as you say Andy, the guy does mention the badge fitted to the dash. The car does look good, but the interior is more Range Rover than M5 imho.
cheers,
Phil.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts