BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Alex, could you please contact me. I've been trying to get a tracking number from you since I already sent the payment last thursday.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Subscribed to this thread. Geoff, you may want to be careful here. PM me and I will give you the details on my contact with the seller along with my contact with tradin1.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Subscribed to this thread. Geoff, you may want to be careful here. PM me and I will give you the details on my contact with the seller along with my contact with tradin1.
Could you please email me? Smoove1 (@) gmail.com

Looks like he changed his location and vehicle in his personal info. Now he's from Reno, NV.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I agree! I emailed him about this and it seemed really fishy.
1.) The picture that was sent to me was not for an e39 m5, but for an e39.
2.) He Didn't have paypal
3.) Wanted me to send western union
4.) Selling KW's for $350 shipped. (doesn't make sense)
5.) The location didn't match where he wanted the money sent
6.) The email I got his name was Richard, not Alex as you state
7.) Limited number of posts.

If you get the coilovers and all the above is false, I take it back, but I'm pretty suspicious about this.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm pretty sure I just got screw. He told me his friend hooked him up with a set of V3s for free and he just wanted them out of his garage. I actually talked to him on the phone. He sounded like a honest guy. I even told him I've been scammed before and that he knows what its like. He told me that he hater scammers.

Lesson learned. No more transactions for me around here. Where its perceived that there is money the scammers will come out.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree! I emailed him about this and it seemed really fishy.
1.) The picture that was sent to me was not for an e39 m5, but for an e39.
2.) He Didn't have paypal
3.) Wanted me to send western union
4.) Selling KW's for $350 shipped. (doesn't make sense)
5.) The location didn't match where he wanted the money sent
6.) The email I got his name was Richard, not Alex as you state
7.) Limited number of posts.

If you get the coilovers and all the above is false, I take it back, but I'm pretty suspicious about this.
Similar to my interaction. I also pmed tradin1 and asked if he passed because "richard" said the first buyer backed out. Tradin1 said he planned to buy them still. That is when I lost interest. Anything you can do to get your money back Geoff?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was the second buyer... I lost interest cause I told him Ill come pick them up personally.... Never got a response back....

Similar to my interaction. I also pmed tradin1 and asked if he passed because "richard" said the first buyer backed out. Tradin1 said he planned to buy them still. That is when I lost interest. Anything you can do to get your money back Geoff?

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is pathetic. Ban this guy..
Agreed!
I just checked my email and the name he sent in my email was Richard , Temcula, California, 92592.

edited last name just because don't want to drag the real person into this. Just a heads up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts