BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is amazing! The color is perfect Silver Gray with silverstone perforated full merino leather. Bad photos sorry I took them during the PDI while the K40 was being installed. The Eisenmann exhaust makes the car sound like a F430, its perfect. I will post more photos later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
E34M5/3.8IL6 said:
This car is amazing! The color is perfect Silver Gray with silverstone perforated full merino leather. Bad photos sorry I took them during the PDI while the K40 was being installed. The Eisenmann exhaust makes the car sound like a F430, its perfect. I will post more photos later.
Looks like you chose the round tips...Which exahust, race?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jfenley said:
Looks like you chose the round tips...Which exahust, race?
Its the Race 4X83mm.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
404 Posts
Are the tips bigger than stock?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RYAN17 said:
Are the tips bigger than stock?
Yes they are. Stock are 76mm and Eisenmann is 83mm

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congrats! Sounds clip(s) please.... :byebye:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
finally! someone got the round tips!! looks nice congrats!! any chance wecan get some more pics of the exhaust up higher and different angles from the back...thanks a million!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice! that's exactely what i'm looking for.... just one ques, does it come as mufflers only or with cat-back system?

·
Registered
333 Posts
E34M5/3.8IL6 said:
what was the price if you dont mind me asking ?. and who does them ???... the dealer ?.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks great! I would love to hear it and see more pics! Congrats

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damier Canvas said:
Nice! that's exactely what i'm looking for.... just one ques, does it come as mufflers only or with cat-back system?
Its the mufflers only. I think the cat-back system would be way to loud.

rayt said:
what was the price if you dont mind me asking ?. and who does them ???... the dealer ?.
On the K40 or the exhaust?

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
E34M5/3.8IL6 said:
Do the left pipes look a bit off??? Maybe it's just me

·
Registered
241 Posts
E34M5/3.8IL6 said:

How's the interior sound level? Still comfortable when windows are rolled up? Any resonance on freeway cruising?

Thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Terrence said:
How's the interior sound level? Still comfortable when windows are rolled up? Any resonance on freeway cruising?

Thanks.
The sound level in the interior is not bad at all. The wifey didn’t even know I had an exhaust installed lol. It’s the first time she has ever enjoyed the sound of one of our cars.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts