BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having now expeienced a test drive in this fantasic car, and with delivery due Aug/Sept 2005. I felt it may be helpful if I could obtain the instruction book before delivery. My dealer says it would be extremely difficult to obtain one before my car is delivered. Can anyone suggest how or where I might get an instruction book? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am also interested in obtaining one. Can a current E60 M5 owner make copies of them for sale? I would be happy to pay reasonable price to purchase one. If a owner spend some time to make one master copy of the manual, it would be easy to make extra copies off the master copy as it is needed. They then can make some money?
What do you guys think? Thank you.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
When US delivered cars arrive, the instruction book / manual will be posted on the BMW Owner's Circle website. Currently, all instruction books for BMW US cars are on the site, downloadable in an Adobe PDF file.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Every instruction manual has a part number. If someone could give us the part number, those who are interested can go to their parts department and order it.

Best regards,

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spiroman said:
Every instruction manual has a part number. If someone could give us the part number, those who are interested can go to their parts department and order it.

Best regards,
This seems like a good idea, lets wait and see if the current E60 drivers will give us the part number, alternatively I cant understand why BMW themselves won't supply this part number????:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts